The perfect combination from America's legendary kitchenware company: lightweight, nonstick cast-aluminum braiser with exclusive, air-cushion bottom provides superior heat retention, without hot spots. This 3 Qt. Nordic Ware braiser
features a durable textured nonstick interior, ensuring smooth release. With oven-safe temperature to 500 F, this braising pan expertly sears portobello mushroom steaks, rosemary balsamic lamb chops or chicken breasts with shallots. Perfect for deglazing, with air-cushion bottom distributing heat, and nonstaining interior for effortless cleanup. Dimpled lid creates a tight-fitting seal and captures evaporation, condensing liquids downward into food. Self-bastes by design, circulating juices for moist, rich, flavorful entrees. Simmer or saute on a stove top with the versatility of this easy-clean covered braiser. No seasoning required.
Nordic Ware revolutionary ProCast Traditions cast-aluminum stove and ovenware is the energy-efficient, lightweight, nonstick alternative to cast-iron cooking. Safe for gas, electric, glass and ceramic cooktops. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
Founded in 1946, Nordic Ware is a family-owned, American manufacturer of high-quality kitchenware products and bakeware. Original inventor of the Bundt cake pan, the Minnesota-based company offers unparalleled quality, dependability and value recognized by millions of home chefs.Product Features
- ProCast Traditions cast-aluminum is the lightweight nonstick alternative to heavyweight cast-iron
- Lightweight cast-aluminum with air-cushion bottom provides superior heat retention, conducts heat evenly, without hot spots
- Durable textured nonstick interior ensures smooth release
- Oven-safe to 500 F to expertly sear steaks, lamb chops or chicken breasts
- Perfect for deglazing, with air-cushion bottom ensuring even heat distribution
- Stain-resistant interior allows food to brown and sear evenly and ensure easy cleanup
- Dimpled lid creates a tight-fitting seal and self-bastes to circulate juices, ensuring rich, moist flavorful entrees
- Integrated handles and lightweight for easy transport
- Enameled exterior for beautiful presentation
- No seasoning required
- Will not rust
- Nordic Ware is a family-owned, American manufacturer of quality, dependable kitchen products and bakeware for more than 60 years