Heavy-gauge Lodge steel fry pan is the perfect size to cook an entire breakfast, lunch or dinner. Pre-seasoned and ready to use, this Lodge 15-inch skillet is high-heat tough, with the outstanding ability to heat quickly and retain hot temperature. With the 12-gauge thickness, this carbon steel fry pan is the professional's choice for sealing in flavors, moistness and nutrients. Searing chicken breasts, browning meats, braising vegetables or preparing blackened seafood, nonreactive oven- and broiler-safe carbon steel is unsurpassed for consistent cooking performance. Excellent for deglazing, with the high-heat tolerance to finish entrees in the oven and dual handles for safe, easy transport.
With the sloped sides, large diameter and smooth surface, this Lodge paella pan
is the perfect size to prepare this classic Spanish entree. Cooking traditional Valencian paella, seafood or mixed paella, this steel fry pan ensures even heating to cook all ingredients uniformly. Greater surface exposure on this steel fry pan adds the crispness to hash browns or frittata. Ideal for frying French fries, meatballs or hamburgers. Equally versatile for low-heat cooking to poach eggs or seafood. The more you use this Lodge pan
, the easier the release, creating a nonstick finish that continually improves with use. Steel plans are identified by the type of finish: carbon, blue or black. The Lodge pre-seasoned finish on this skillet is black, the color derived from cured soybean oil.
Gourmet chefs tested the functionality of this carbon steel skillet in their own professional kitchens. From the thickness of the cooking surface and density of the metal, this carbon steel fry pan is the natural preference in the kitchen. Double-riveted handles for long-life durability. Suitable for all cooktops, including induction and durable for grill or campfire cooking. With regular maintenance, this fry pan will last a lifetime. Made in the USA.
Lodge created America's original cast-iron cookware, introduced in 1896. Upholding their high standards of excellence in cookware, Lodge has developed the carbon-steel skillet, manufactured in America to exacting standards, durably constructed for daily use in professional kitchens and by home gourmets.Product Features
- Unsurpassed cooking performance of carbon steel browns, sears, braises and deglazes to gourmet perfection
- High-heat tough, with the outstanding ability to heat quickly and retain temperature
- With 12-gauge thickness, this pre-seasoned carbon steel skillet seals in flavors, moistness and nutrients
- Seals food on the surface, resulting in the caramelization of natural juices (the Maillard reaction)
- Dual handles to safely transport and finish entrees in the oven
- Sloped sides and large diameter to cook entire meals
- Shallow pan surface is ideal to simmer paella, saute vegetables or seafood
- Even-heating carbon steel adds the golden crispness to hash browns, French fries or frittata
- Excellent for low-heat cooking to poach eggs or seafood
- Nonstick performance improves over time, the more the pan is used, the easier food releases
- Double-riveted handles for long-life durability
- With regular maintenance, this pan will last a lifetime
- Family owned for four generations, Lodge upholds high standard of excellence in their traditional and innovative cookware for professional chefs, home gourmets, and campfire cooks alike