One simple turn of your wrist and you can easily add the just right amount of freshly ground salt and pepper to appetizers, soups, sides and entrees. Each Peugeot Paris u'Select 7" White Salt and Pepper Mill
is designed of premium beechwood and finished with high-gloss white lacquer and varnish for ultimate durability and an elegant kitchen and dining room accent. For both the Peugeot Paris salt and pepper mill, the patented u'Select system allows you to adjust the grind of pepper or salt quickly, easily and accurately, selecting between powdery fine and extra-coarse grinds by simply turning the outer ring at the base of the mill. Your preferred grind size stays locked in until you reset the dial.
The pepper mill's 2-stage process cracks peppercorns before grinding for freshest, most flavorful taste. A unique helical shape drives the spice grains toward the grinding system. With the 7" white salt and pepper grinder, you can season all your culinary creations from stove top to dining table. The pepper grinder grinds black, white, dry green and a mix of pink peppercorns. Peugeot's high-grade 7" salt grinder
grinds dry sea salt and rock salt of medium-coarse size and the grind mechanism is resistant to the corrosive properties of dry salt. The Peugeot u'Select mills wipe clean and are an attractive addition to any kitchen or dining room.
The Peugeot family of Valentigney, France, started in the manufacturing business in the early 19th century. Years before they became known for crafting luxury automobiles, the Peugeot company created its first coffee mill in 1840, beginning a history of creating not merely kitchen gadgets, but high-performance professional tools preferred by chefs worldwide. Peugeot products are built with a focus on reliability, tradition and innovation.Product Features
- Designed of premium beech wood for optimum durability
- Stunning piano gloss finish of 7 layers of white lacquer plus 2 varnish topcoats
- Patented u'Select system allows user to accurately adjust the grind with 6 preset grind sizes, from powdery fine to extra coarse, and anything in between
- Simply turning the u'Select ring at the mill base locks in the preferred grind size until the dial ring is reset
- Pepper mill's 2-stage process cracks peppercorns before grinding for freshest, most flavorful taste
- Pepper mechanism features helix-shaped double row of teeth that guide and hold peppercorns for the ultimate grind
- A unique helical shape drives the spice grains toward the grinding system
- High-grade 18/10 stainless-steel salt mechanism resists corrosive properties of dry salt
- Grinding mechanism is resistant to jamming
- Easy cleanup with damp cloth
- Lifetime guarantee on grinding mechanism; 2-year warranty on each mill