Swiss Diamond Large Nonstick Roasting Pan, 13.75x10.25 inch, 5.5 quart
Incredibly roomy for a holiday turkey or everyday pot roast or lasagna, the Swiss Diamond large roasting pan features a nearly indestructible diamond-particle cooking surface.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
Winner of the coveted International Inventors Gold Award, Swiss Diamond nonstick cookware is produced in the heart of the Swiss Alps. Laboratory tests have proven that the patented Swiss Diamond nonstick cooking surface is superior to all other nonstick surfaces for durability and efficiency.
- Over 200,000 nano-sized diamond crystals reinforce the nonstick cooking surface
- Real diamond nonstick composite makes the roasting pan virtually indestructible
- Swiss Diamond large roasting pan is PFOA-free
- Innovative, patented cooking surface will not crack, blister or peel
- 6 mm precision cast aluminum construction ensures a lifetime of use
- Swiss Diamond cookware is unsurpassed for heat conductivity and durability
- Superior even heat distribution prevents hot spots and warping
- Nonstick cooking surface offers easy food release and clean up
- Cast aluminum handles are designed for ergonomic comfort and balance
- 10" x 13" nonstick roasting pan is safe for use with metal utensils
- Oven-safe up to 500 F (260 C)
- Suited for electric, gas, ceramic, halogen, radiant ring and solid plate stove tops
- Dishwasher-safe; hand washing recommended
- Winner of the coveted International Inventors Gold Award
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Material: cast aluminum body and handles, diamond composite cooking surface
- Model: 63526
- Capacity: 5 1/2 qt.
- 13 3/4"L x 10 1/4"W x 2 1/2"H
- weight: 5 1/2 lb.
- Made in Switzerland
Use and Care
- Your Swiss Diamond large roasting pan is dishwasher-safe; however, to preserve the nonstick finish, hand washing with mild detergent is recommended. Do not use abrasives cleaners, oven cleaners or scouring pads. Use soft nylon scrub pad for extensive cleaning
- The nonstick lasagna pan is safe for use on ceramic, halogen, gas and electric cooktops.
- Cook on low to medium heat; high heat is not required due to the high thermal conductivity.
- The 10" x 13" nonstick roasting pan is oven-safe up to 500 F/260 C. The handles will get hot in the oven, so always use pot holders when removing the heated pan.
- Nylon, silicone or wooden utensils recommended; however, metal utensils will not damage the nonstick coating. Do avoid chopping or cutting food in the pan. Never use an electric beater in the pan.
- When storing Swiss Diamond cookware and nesting pans on top of the other, place a paper towel between each pan.
You may also like
$119.95 - $139.95
SAVE up to $70
Customers Also Bought
$159.95 - $189.95
SAVE up to $70
$39.95 - $69.95
SAVE up to $30
$24.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $30
$18.95 - $75.95