Mouse over image to zoom in
Breville Risotto Plus Rice & Risotto Maker, BRC600XL
Breville multi-cooker serves as a slow cooker, rice cooker and steamer with saute and keep-warm settings all in one clever, countertop appliance.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
The 4-qt. combination cooker with high/low slow-cook setting accommodates your preferred time requirements for serving up parmesan chicken, Southern beef brisket and Kahlua pork favorites. Electronic controls deliver precise temperatures and the auto "keep warm" function stays on for 5 hours for rice and 30 minutes for risotto before shutting off. The Breville Risotto Plus heavy-duty brushed stainless-steel design with 700-watt motor will withstand years of successful cooking. Tempered glass lid with stainless-steel rim includes a steam vent. Stay-cool handles offer easy and safe lifting and transport. Removable aluminum cooking bowl with nonstick coating for quick cleaning. Step-by-step recipes from osso bucco and pilaf to quinoa and soups are included.
Australian-based Breville sets the standard for advanced kitchen appliance performance and durability. Breville creates the new generation of heavy-duty, professional-grade countertop appliances for the home chef, with an eye for forward-thinking innovation, modern design and advanced technology.
- Breville Risotto Plus offers 7 versatile preset cooking functions
- Heavy-duty brushed stainless-steel design delivers long-lasting durability
- Risotto setting makes authentic creamy risotto without 40 minutes of constant stirring
- Rice/steam setting with generous 10 cup-capacity makes up to 20 cups of cooked rice
- Steaming function uses the stainless-steel steaming basket for healthy cooking of vegetables, poultry and seafood in their natural juices
- Saute setting caramelizes ingredients such as onions, garlic and carrots
- Tempered glass lid with stainless-steel rim includes a steam vent
- High/low slow-cook setting for preferred slow-cook recipes and time requirements
- Keep warm setting switches on automatically when rice and risotto are finished cooking
- Auto-off function remains in auto "keep warm" for 5 hours for rice and 30 minutes for risotto before shutting off
- 700-watt motor ensure consistent full power, recipe after recipe
- Aluminum cooking bowl features easy-clean nonstick coating
- Handles stay cool for added safety
- Breville Assist Plug finger-hole design ensures easy, safe removal from outlet
- UL approved
- Removable 41" cord for serving at the table and for easy storage
- Removable nonstick cooking bowl cleans easily by hand
- Includes measuring cup and serving spoon accessories
- 1-year replacement warranty
- Steaming tray
- Measuring cup
- Serving spoon
- English/French instruction booklet with step-by-step recipes for soups, ragu, osso bucco, risottos, quinoa and rice and pilaf dishes
- Designed and engineered in Australia; made in China
- Material: brushed stainless-steel body, aluminum bowl with nonstick surface, tempered glass/stainless-steel lid, thermoplastic lid knob and base
- Model: BRC600XL
- Watts: 700
- Capacity: 4 qt (3.7L), 20-cup rice/steamer basket
- Size: 10 1/4" Dia. (12 1/2"W with handles) x 10 3/4"D x 10 1/4"H (with lid handle); rice/steamer basket: 9" Dia. x 3 3/4"H
- Weight: 6 lb. 10 oz.
Use and Care
- Before cleaning the Breville Risotto Plus, unplug the power cord from the power outlet and the connector set from the appliance.
- Allow all parts to cool before removing the cooking bowl. Wash the removable cooking bowl, stainless-steel steaming tray and glass lid in hot, soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. Use a soft cloth and mild detergent.
- Breville does not recommend that any parts of your rice and risotto maker be washed in a dishwasher as harsh detergents and hot water temperatures may stain or distort the removable cooking bowl and accessories.
- If rice has cooked onto the bottom of the removable cooking bowl, fill the bowl with hot, soapy water and leave to stand for approximately 10 minutes before cleaning.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or metal scouring pads as these can damage the nonstick surface of the cooking bowl and the housing.
- The Breville multi-cooker housing can be wiped over with a damp cloth and then dried thoroughly. To prevent damage to 4-qt. combination cooker do not clean with alkaline cleaning agents.
- Do not immerse housing or power cord in water or any other liquid as this may cause electrocution.
You may also like
$29.95 - $49.95
SAVE up to $10
Customers Also Bought
$129.95 - $159.95
$359.95 - $364.95
SAVE up to $7
$269.95 - $289.95
SAVE up to $3
$24.95 - $74.95
SAVE up to $55
$169.95 - $189.95
SAVE up to $23
$19.95 - $24.95
SAVE up to $30