Quite possibly the most versatile appliance you'll ever own, the Vitamix Professional Series 300 Blender prepares restaurant-quality appetizers and frozen drinks to entrees and desserts easier and faster with gourmet results. With the speed and precision of a professional chef, you'll explore new levels of flavor and nutrition every time you use the Vitamix professional series blender
with its ultra-responsive controls and improved elegant design. Equipped with vibration dampening and improved airflow to reduce noise by 40%, the commercial blender
's 2.0-peak horsepower motor is powerful yet remarkably quiet. The blade tip speed, up to 240 mph, blends even the toughest ingredients including ice and frozen fruits. The variable 10-speed dial and pulse feature allow you to prepare recipes such as hot soups and fondues to your exact specifications. An illuminated control panel with soft-grip controls adds extra convenience to the low-profile Vitamix blender
that stylishly fits under most kitchen cabinets.
Laser-cut, stainless-steel blades ensure your preferred consistency, smoothie after smoothie, batter after batter, every time. The 64-oz. BPA-free copolyester carafe with easy-grip handle includes a spill-proof vented lid with removable lid plug for safely adding ingredients and checking texture during processing. Without removing the blades, the Vitamix professional series blender self-cleans in less than 60 seconds with a drop of dish liquid and warm water. Built for outstanding performance and unsurpassed durability, the commercial blender offers the industry's best 7-year full warranty. Vitamix blender includes hardbound Create cookbook with more than 200 signature recipes, instructional DVD featuring Chef Michael Voltaggio and a patented tamper. Made in the USA.
With more than 80 years in the appliance business, Vitamix is trusted by more professional chefs than any other blender to create fresh, flavorful dishes from whole-food ingredients. With commercial quality and unsurpassed engineering, you can buy a Vitamix once and have it for life.
- Blend smooth textures
- Chop course for fine textures
- Juice fresh fruits and vegetables
- Whip fresh cream and egg whites
- Churn fresh butters
- Emulsify dressings and mayonnaise
- Grind spreads and nut butters
- Heat hot soups from scratch
- Frappe hot coffee and frozen drinks
- Mix batter and dough
- Create delicious frozen desserts
- Crush ice in seconds
- Puree toppings and sauces
- Powder sugars for baking
- Elegant, new design features illuminated control panel, soft-grip controls and easy-grip, ergonomic handle
- Powerful yet quiet 2.0-peak horsepower motor maintains consistent speed
- Vibration dampening and enhanced airflow reduces motor noise by 40%
- Blade tip speed, up to 240 mph, blends even the toughest ingredients
- Laser-cut, stainless-steel 4"-Dia. hammermill and cutting blades ensure a consistent blend every time
- Corrosion-resistant blades efficiently crush ice, nuts and tough foods in seconds
- Full variable 10-speed control allows for flexibility and creativity in one easy dial turn
- Pulse function starts and stops on command to refresh recipes and create a variety of textures
- Low-profile 64-oz. BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester carafe resists stains and odors
- Spill-proof vented lid with removable lid plug allows for safely adding ingredients and checking texture during processing
- Patented tamper, with collar to prevent hitting the blades, allows for the continuous processing of thick, dense ingredients
- Radial cooling fan, plus automatic overload protection turns machine off if it senses the motor could overheat
- Easy-to-read graduated cup and liter measurements on carafe
- Low-profile Vitamix professional series blender stores conveniently under most countertops
- 6-ft. cord wraps underneath base for handy storage
- UL approved; household use only
- Quick and easy self-cleaning or hand wash carafe and lid
- 7-year full warranty -- industry's best
- Full-color, hardbound 354-page Create cookbook, with over 200 signature recipes (dips, dressings, soups, desserts and more) from gourmet chefs, is divided into two main sections, Energize Your Weekdays and Entertain on Weekends.
- Getting Started instructional DVD featuring Chef Michael Voltaggio takes you step by step through machine functions, recipe favorites and techniques chosen by the Vitamix culinary team.
- Tamper, with a special collar to prevent exposure to blades, helps process thick mixtures like peanut butter and frozen desserts.