You get the best of Scanpan's leading-edge technology in the Scanpan CSX/CTX 2-Piece Fry Pan Set
. Beautiful Danish styling and eco-friendly, PFOA- and PFOS-free 100% recycled materials deliver restaurant-quality performance for both professional and home chefs. Both pans in the 2-piece skillet set
feature a 5-ply pressure-cast construction of a pure aluminum core between two layers of aluminum alloy and two layers of 18/10 stainless-steel. On the Scanpan CSX fry pan, the 18/10 stainless-steel interior perfectly browns, sautes, fries, sears and caramelizes entrees, sides and appetizers and is easy to clean.
The patented Green Tek ceramic-titanium nonstick surface of the Scanpan CTX fry pan allows for high-heat cooking including searing and deglazing, features not normally associated with nonstick cookware. The Scanpan CTX fry pan is constructed with an extra-thick pressure-cast aluminum base and the nonstick interior offers fool-proof food release and easy cleanup.
Both fry pans in the 2-piece skillet set are induction-safe with fast, even heating so your blueberry pancakes, seared scallops and stir-fries are evenly cooked throughout. Ideal for cooking exceptional pan-fried trout, caramelized onions and wine reductions, the professional-weight 2-piece skillet set ensures excellent heat distribution on all stove tops and is oven-safe to 500 F. Both fry pans are safe to use with any utensil, including metal. Smooth, comfortably curved handles stay cool and are securely riveted for easy handling. The Scanpan CSX fry pan and Scanpan CTX fry pan accent any kitchen with their brushed stainless-steel exterior finish. Dishwasher-safe.
Denmark's Scanpan was founded in 1956 and is today's largest European manufacturer of squeeze-cast aluminum cookware. Each Scanpan cookware piece is characterized by a clean, functional style designed for daily use year after year. Ever conscious of health and environmental issues, Scanpan ensures that all energy-efficient cast aluminum products are manufactured of recycled aluminum and PFOA- and PFOS-free.Product Features
Set Includes: 8" CTX fry pan 10 1/4" CSX fry pan
- 5-ply clad stainless-steel and aluminum construction for fast, even heat distribution
- Pressure-cast 100% recycled stainless-steel and aluminum ensures superb heat retention and no hot spots
- CSX pan's nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel interior delivers exceptional cooking performance
- CTX pan's patented ceramic-titanium surface with Green Tek nonstick coating is ideal for easy-release cooking without fat or oils allows use of metal utensils
- CTX ceramic-titanium surface will not warp, peel, blister or crack
- 2-piece skillet set browns, fries, sears, poaches, deglazes and caramelizes
- PFOA- and PFOS-free
- Polished stainless-steel rolled rim conceals the aluminum core and creates easy-pour convenience
- Ergonomic, cast 18/10 stainless-steel handles stay cool are securely riveted for safe, comfortable handling
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel rivets permanently secures handles
- Suited for metal utensils, but nonmetal utensils are recommended to help protect the cooking surface
- Modern brushed finish presents a versatile look for any home or professional kitchen
- Engineered for all cooktops including gas, ceramic, glass, electric, halogen and induction
- Oven-safe to 500 F
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing recommended
- Lifetime warranty