This Japanese steel chef's knife is the must-own tool for the kitchen. Constructed of the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel, this Global knife ensures precision-cutting performance. With a blade that is ground thinner, this chef's knife is engineered in the tradition of authentic Japanese cutlery, and perfected to razor-edge sharpness. Handmade by skilled artisans to exacting standards, the blade is crafted of CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel, ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees. The extreme sharp edge and lightweight design of this Japanese knife ensure quick, precise chopping, dicing and mincing of fruits and vegetables. This chef's knife chops larger vegetables, cubes melons or meats with smooth even-cutting performance. Slices meat for grilling or paper-thin onion slices for sandwiches. The superior acute-edge blade of this Japanese knife is highly-resistant to stains, rust and corrosion, retaining the exceptionally-sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel knives.
Unprecedented in the history of Japanese blade performance, this chef's knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance. Patterned to precision standards of the Samurai sword originating in Japan, the smooth contour, seamless design and balance exceed the demands of the most discriminating chefs. Global knife does not contain rivets. Seamless, gap-free, joint-free continuous design from tip-to-end bolster sets an unparalleled standard for lifetime longevity and performance. Ergonomic trademark-dimpled handle provides a safe nonslip grip. Hand wash cutlery. Made in Japan. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Global kitchen knives are well-known in culinary circles for exceptional cutting performance. Precision handmade craftsmanship, unrivaled sharpness and seamless one-piece construction distinguish Global knives
as the future generation of superior cutlery.Product Features
- The must-own cutlery tool for the kitchen performs every prep task
- Engineered in Japan from the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel and crafted by hand to exacting standards
- Blade is ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees, creating an extremely-sharp edge
- Steep, acute-edge blade of CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel is highly-resistant to stains, corrosion or rust
- Allows quick, precise chopping, dicing and mincing of fruits and vegetables
- Slices meat for grilling or paper-thin slices of onion
- Chops larger vegetables, cubes melon for salad or meat for stew
- Retains a sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel knives
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance
- Seamless one-piece construction -- no rivets, joints or gaps to harbor bacteria
- Dimpled handle provides a textured, nonslip grip
- Global knives are recognized as premium cutlery tools in culinary circles worldwide