This Japanese steel vegetable utility knife
is constructed of the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel for precision-cutting performance. Global knife is engineered in the tradition of authentic Japanese cutlery, handmade by skilled artisans to exacting standards. CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel blade is ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees and ground thinner to create the razor-sharp edge. The extreme sharp edge and lightweight design of this Japanese knife ensure quick, precise chopping, dicing and mincing of fruits and vegetables for ultra-fast prep. Wide squared blade allows easy transferring of food from cutting board to pan. This vegetable knife
chops large vegetables and slices melons with unprecedented accuracy. The superior acute-edge blade of this Japanese knife is highly-resistant to stains, rust and corrosion, retaining the exceptionally-sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel knives.
in the history of Japanese blade performance, this vegetable utility knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance. Patterned to precision standards of the Samurai sword originating in Japan, the smooth contour, seamless design and balance exceed the demands of the most discriminating chefs. Global knife does not contain rivets. Seamless, gap-free, joint-free continuous design from tip-to-end bolster sets an unparalleled standard for lifetime longevity and performance. Ergonomic trademark-dimpled handle provides a safe nonslip grip. Hand wash. Made in Japan. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Global kitchen knives are well-known in culinary circles for exceptional cutting performance. Precision handmade craftsmanship, unrivaled sharpness and seamless one-piece construction distinguish Global knives as the future generation of superior cutlery.Product Features
- Engineered in Japan from the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel and crafted by hand to exacting standards
- Blade is ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees, creating an extremely-sharp edge
- Steep, acute-edge blade of CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel is highly-resistant to stains, corrosion or rust
- Allows quick, precise chopping, dicing and mincing of fruits and vegetables
- Wide squared blade scoops and transfers food from cutting board to pan
- Chops large vegetables and slices large melons with unprecedented accuracy
- Retains a sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel knives
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance
- Seamless one-piece construction -- no rivets, joints or gaps to harbor bacteria
- Dimpled handle provides a textured, nonslip grip
- Global knives are recognized as premium cutlery tools in culinary circles worldwide