Razor-sharp Japanese steel paring knife is constructed of the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel for precision-cutting performance. This paring knife is the expert tool to peel only the outer layer of fruits and vegetables. Excellent tool for intricate detailed work, such as preparing hors d'oeuvres and garnishes. This Global knife is perfect to core and deseed. Engineered in the tradition of authentic Japanese cutlery, this kitchen paring knife is handmade by skilled artisans to exacting standards. CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel blade is ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees. The superior acute-edge blade of this Japanese knife is highly-resistant to stains, rust and corrosion, retaining the exceptionally-sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel knives.
Unprecedented in the history of Japanese blade performance, this kitchen paring knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance. Patterned to precision standards of the Samurai sword originating in Japan, the smooth contour, seamless design and balance exceed the demands of the most discriminating chefs. Global paring knife does not contain rivets. Seamless, gap-free, joint-free continuous design from tip-to-end bolster sets an unparalleled standard for lifetime longevity and performance. Ergonomic trademark-dimpled handle provides a safe nonslip grip. Hand wash. Made in Japan. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Global kitchen knives are well-known in culinary circles for exceptional cutting performance. Precision handmade craftsmanship, unrivaled sharpness and seamless one-piece construction distinguish Global knives
as the future generation of superior cutlery.Product Features
- Engineered in Japan from the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel and crafted by hand to exacting standards
- Blade is ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees, creating an extremely-sharp edge
- Steep, acute-edge blade of CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel is highly-resistant to stains, corrosion or rust
- Efficiently peels outer layer of vegetables and fruits
- Perfect for detailed intricate work, creating hors d'oeuvres and garnishes
- Efficiently cores and deseeds
- Retains a sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel knives
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance
- Seamless one-piece construction -- no rivets, joints or gaps to harbor bacteria
- Dimpled handle provides a textured, nonslip grip
- Global knives are recognized as premium cutlery tools in culinary circles worldwide