This Japanese steel serrated bread knife
cuts artisan loaves and soft sandwich breads precisely, without crushing soft interior. Constructed of the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel for precision-cutting performance, this Global 8 1/2-inch bread knife is engineered in the tradition of authentic Japanese cutlery. Handmade by skilled artisans to exacting standards this serrated bread knife of CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel blade is ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees. The extremely-sharp serrated edge and lightweight design of this Japanese knife ensure precise slicing of tough-skinned tomatoes and vegetables. This serrated bread knife slices luncheon meats, and has the sharpness to flawlessly cut angel food cakes for restaurant-quality presentation. The superior acute-edge blade of this Japanese knife is highly-resistant to stains, rust and corrosion, retaining the exceptionally-sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel knives.
Unprecedented in the history of Japanese blade performance, this serrated bread knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance. Patterned to precision standards of the Samurai sword originating in Japan, the smooth contour, seamless design and balance exceed the demands of the most discriminating chefs. Global bread knife
does not contain rivets. Seamless, gap-free, joint-free continuous design from tip-to-end bolster sets an unparalleled standard for lifetime longevity and performance. Ergonomic trademark-dimpled handle provides a safe nonslip grip. Hand wash. Made in Japan. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Global kitchen knives are well-known in culinary circles for exceptional cutting performance. Precision handmade craftsmanship, unrivaled sharpness and seamless one-piece construction distinguish Global knives as the future generation of superior cutlery.Product Features
- Engineered in Japan from the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel and crafted by hand to exacting standards
- Blade is ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees, creating an extremely-sharp edge
- Steep, acute-edge blade of CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel is highly-resistant to stains, corrosion or rust
- Slices hard-crusted artisan bread without crushing soft interior
- Razor-sharp serrations slice delicate tomatoes and soft-skinned onions deli-thin to thick
- Slices luncheon meats with precision accuracy
- Retains a sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel knives
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance
- Seamless one-piece construction -- no rivets, joints or gaps to harbor bacteria
- Dimpled handle provides a textured, nonslip grip
- Global knives are recognized as premium cutlery tools in culinary circles worldwide