Razor-sharp Japanese steel flexible boning knife
has the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel for precision-boning performance. This Global knife is engineered in the tradition of authentic Japanese cutlery, handmade by skilled artisans to exacting standards. CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel blade is ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees. With the sharp point, flexible narrow flexible blade and lightweight design, this Japanese knife flexes easily, efficiently working around joints to remove meat close to the bone. Fillets fish with a single-cutting pass, retaining a larger portion of the fillet. The superior acute-edge blade of this Japanese knife is highly-resistant to stains, rust and corrosion, retaining the exceptionally-sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel knives.
Unprecedented in the history of Japanese blade performance, this flexible boning knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance. Patterned to precision standards of the Samurai sword originating in Japan, the smooth contour, seamless design and balance exceed the demands of the most discriminating chefs. Global knife does not contain rivets. Seamless, gap-free, joint-free continuous design from tip-to-end bolster sets an unparalleled standard for lifetime longevity and performance. Ergonomic trademark-dimpled handle provides a safe nonslip grip. Hand wash. Made in Japan. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Global kitchen knives are well-known in culinary circles for exceptional cutting performance. Precision handmade craftsmanship, unrivaled sharpness and seamless one-piece construction distinguish Global knives as the future generation of superior cutlery.Product Features
- Engineered in Japan from the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel and crafted by hand to exacting standards
- Blade is ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees, creating an extremely-sharp edge
- Steep, acute-edge blade of CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel is highly-resistant to stains, corrosion or rust
- Sharp point, flexible narrow blade and lightweight design allow intricate boning of meat around joints
- Fillets fish with a single-cutting pass, retaining more of the fillet
- Retains a sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel knives
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance
- Seamless one-piece construction -- no rivets, joints or gaps to harbor bacteria
- Dimpled handle provides a textured, nonslip grip
- Global knives are recognized as premium cutlery tools in culinary circles worldwide