Mouse over image to zoom in
Global Flexible Boning Knife, 6-1/4 inch
Global flexible boning knife cuts meat to the bone, and fillets fish with razor-sharp accuracy.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
Unprecedented in the history of Japanese blade performance, this flexible boning knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance. Patterned to precision standards of the Samurai sword originating in Japan, the smooth contour, seamless design and balance exceed the demands of the most discriminating chefs. Global knife does not contain rivets. Seamless, gap-free, joint-free continuous design from tip-to-end bolster sets an unparalleled standard for lifetime longevity and performance. Ergonomic trademark-dimpled handle provides a safe nonslip grip. Hand wash. Made in Japan. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Global kitchen knives are well-known in culinary circles for exceptional cutting performance. Precision handmade craftsmanship, unrivaled sharpness and seamless one-piece construction distinguish Global knives as the future generation of superior cutlery.
- Engineered in Japan from the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel and crafted by hand to exacting standards
- Blade is ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees, creating an extremely-sharp edge
- Steep, acute-edge blade of CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel is highly-resistant to stains, corrosion or rust
- Sharp point, flexible narrow blade and lightweight design allow intricate boning of meat around joints
- Fillets fish with a single-cutting pass, retaining more of the fillet
- Retains a sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel knives
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance
- Seamless one-piece construction -- no rivets, joints or gaps to harbor bacteria
- Dimpled handle provides a textured, nonslip grip
- Global knives are recognized as premium cutlery tools in culinary circles worldwide
- Model: G-21
- Materials: molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel and stainless-steel
- 6 1/4" blade (11 1/2" w/handle)
- Weight: 5.1-oz.
- Made in Japan
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Care and Use
- Hand wash
- Clean with a wet cloth and dishwashing detergent. Dry immediately, from back of knife to blade
- To preserve blade, store cutlery in a knife block or in-drawer storage tray
You may also like
$59.95 - $109.95
SAVE up to $65
Customers Also Bought
$158.95 - $238.95
SAVE up to $60
$99.95 - $294.95
SAVE up to $125
$9.95 - $12.95
$59.95 - $69.95
SAVE up to $40