This Japanese steel nakiri vegetable knife is constructed of the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel for precision-cutting performance. With a blade that is ground thinner, this Global knife is engineered in the tradition of authentic Japanese cutlery, and perfected to razor-edge sharpness. Handmade by skilled artisans to exacting standards, the blade of this Global 7-inch vegetable knife is crafted of CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel, ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees. The extreme sharp edge and lightweight design of this Japanese knife ensure quick, precise chopping, dicing and mincing of fruits and vegetables for ultra-fast prep. Wide blade allows easy transferring of food from cutting board to pan. Angled tip allows the rocking motion to chop with split-second precision. With the wide blade, this vegetable knife chops large vegetables and slices melons with unprecedented accuracy. The superior acute-edge blade of this Japanese knife is highly-resistant to stains, rust and corrosion, retaining the exceptionally-sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel knives.
Unprecedented in the history of Japanese blade performance, this nakiri vegetable knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance. Patterned to precision standards of the Samurai sword originating in Japan, the smooth contour, seamless design and balance exceed the demands of the most discriminating chefs. Global knife does not contain rivets. Seamless, gap-free, joint-free continuous design from tip-to-end bolster sets an unparalleled standard for lifetime longevity and performance. Ergonomic trademark-dimpled handle provides a safe nonslip grip. Hand wash. Made in Japan. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Global kitchen knives are well-known in culinary circles for exceptional cutting performance. Precision handmade craftsmanship, unrivaled sharpness and seamless one-piece construction distinguish Global knives as the future generation of superior cutlery.Product Features
- Engineered in Japan from the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel and crafted by hand to exacting standards
- Blade is ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees, creating an extremely-sharp edge
- Steep, acute-edge blade of CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel is highly-resistant to stains, corrosion or rust
- Blade is ground thinner, to quickly and precisely chop, dice and mince fruits and vegetables
- Wide squared blade scoops and transfers food from cutting board to pan
- Angled tip allows the rocking motion to chop with split-second precision
- Retains a sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel knives
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance
- Seamless one-piece construction -- no rivets, joints or gaps to harbor bacteria
- Dimpled handle provides a textured, nonslip grip
- Global knives are recognized as premium cutlery tools in culinary circles worldwide