This Japanese steel Global Asian chef's knife is constructed of the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel for precision-cutting performance. With a blade that is ground thinner, this 7-inch chef's knife is engineered in the tradition of authentic Japanese cutlery, and perfected to razor-edge sharpness. Handmade by skilled artisans to exacting standards, the blade is crafted of CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel, ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees. The extreme sharp edge and lightweight design of this Japanese knife ensure quick, precise chopping of fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Use the professional chef's essential tool to quickly dice, mince or slice large quantities of foods. The superior acute-edge blade of this Global asian chef's knife is highly-resistant to stains, rust and corrosion, retaining the exceptionally-sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel knives.
Unprecedented in the history of Japanese blade performance, this 7-inch chef's knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance. Patterned to precision standards of the Samurai sword originating in Japan, the smooth contour, seamless design and balance exceed the demands of the most discriminating chefs. Global knives do not contain rivets. Seamless, gap-free, joint-free continuous design from tip-to-end bolster sets an unparalleled standard for lifetime longevity and performance. Ergonomic trademark-dimpled handle provides a safe nonslip grip. Hand wash cutlery. Made in Japan. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Global kitchen knives are well-known in culinary circles for exceptional cutting performance. Precision handmade craftsmanship, unrivaled sharpness and seamless one-piece construction distinguish Global knives as the future generation of superior cutlery.Product Feature
- Engineered in Japan from the finest-grade molybdenum vanadium stainless-steel and crafted by hand to exacting standards
- Blade is ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 degrees, creating an extremely-sharp edge
- Steep, acute-edge blade of CROMOVA 18 stainless-steel is highly-resistant to stains, corrosion or rust
- Quickly and precisely chop fruits, vegetables and boneless meats
- Dice and mince large quantities with professional speed and accuracy
- Chops large vegetables and cubes melons quickly and precisely
- Retains a sharp edge longer than traditional stainless-steel knives
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance
- Seamless one-piece construction -- no rivets, joints or gaps to harbor bacteria
- Dimpled handle provides a textured, nonslip grip
- Global knives are recognized as premium cutlery tools in culinary circles worldwide