A delicious versatile fine grain sea salt
for roasting, grilling and as a finishing salt, this smoked salt
enriches foods both on and off the grill. Perfect touch of smoked flavor for steaks, salmon, pork and poultry, this Salish alderwood smoked sea salt adds distinctive taste to salads, sauces and soups. Adds subtle flavoring to roasted vegetables. This smoked sea salt is also an excellent curing salt or brining salt
. With smoky overtones and rich earthy texture and color, this gourmet salt is an ideal finishing salt for creamy pasta entrees or baked potatoes. Certified authentic for purity and quality, this smoked salt is among the best in the world. No preservatives or additives. 4-year shelf life. Hand wash jar. Made in the USA. Glass jar with cork lid: 5.5-oz. Plastic jar with flip-top lid and shaker insert: 9-oz.
SaltWorks is America's Sea Salt Company. Founded in 2001, SaltWorks provides premium-grade specialty salts to restaurants, food processors, salt mill manufacturers and retail markets around the world. Their selection of the most unique and rarest gourmet sea salts is the largest in the world, produced in a state-of-the-art facility.Product Features
- Versatile fine grain salt adds a rich smoky flavor unattainable with any other sea salt.
- Perfect touch of smoked taste for steaks, salmon, pork and poultry
- Adds distinctive flavor to salads, sauces and soups
- Excellent curing salt and brining salt
- Ideal finishing salt for creamy pasta entrees or potatoes
- Certified authentic for purity and quality
- No preservatives or additives
- 4-year shelf life
- Salt Works offers the largest selection of the most unique and rarest gourmet sea salts in the world, produced in a state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility