The most frequently-used sizes in one bake set
serve vegetables, casseroles, roasts or desserts. Durable glass pans are a beautiful presentation to side dishes, entrees and desserts. Bake brownies, bars, cakes or cobblers. Perfect size glass casserole dishes for breakfast casserole, enchiladas or chicken divan. Roast beef or pork tenderloin. Naturally nonporous to stand up to everyday baking, these Libbey glass baking dishes retain a smooth easy-clean finish, resistant to stains and scratches. Thick-walled glass construction retains heat to keep food warm for serving. Keeps foods chilled from refrigerator to the table. Side handles with underside textured grips allow safe and easy transport. Oven-safe to 450 F, microwave- and dishwasher-safe. 1.8-qt., 2.3-qt. and 3-qt.
Known as America's Glassmaker, Libbey focuses on high-quality glassware and tableware. Originating more than 100 years ago, Libbey is a leading designer internationally in the tableware industry.Product Features
- Durable thick glass baking dishes in three most frequently-used sizes: 1.8-qt., 2.3-qt., and 3-qt.
- Smooth clear glass creates a beautiful presentation for vegetables, casseroles, roasts and desserts
- Nonporous and resistant to stains and scratches
- Thick-walled glass retains hot or cold temperatures
- Side handles with underside textured grips allow safe transport
- America's Glassmaker for more than 100 years, Libbey is a leading name in tableware internationally.