Mouse over image to zoom in
Scanpan CSX Cookware Set, 12 piece
Commercial-quality 5-ply clad stainless-steel cookware is induction-ready and heats ultra-fast and evenly throughout.
Not eligible for expedited or express shipping
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
Your paella and risotto to steaks and vegetables cooks up fresh and delicious in the 11" covered saute pan. Clam chowder, apricot-wine reduction and silky chocolate mousse are just a few of the endless recipes you will cook and reheat in the 1-qt. and 3-qt. covered saucepans. You'll also cook up hearty helpings of stews, chilis, pasta and stock in the 8-qt. covered stock pot. Perfectly cook and steam favorites including prepares spaghetti, cannelloni and a full range of pasta, plus potatoes and other vegetables in the 8-qt. pasta insert. The professional-weight 5-ply clad stainless-steel cookware delivers excellent heat distribution on all stove tops and is oven-safe to 500 F. The lids' tempered glass with a wide stainless-steel rim lets you monitor cooking while retaining heat for precise control. Lids' patented side vents conveniently release steam while maintaining interior heat. Rubber seal between lids' glass and stainless-steel rim adds to the durability of the Scanpan CSX 12-piece cookware set. Smooth, comfortably curved handles stay cool and are securely riveted for easy handling. Brushed stainless-steel finish. Dishwasher-safe.
Denmark's Scanpan was founded in 1956 and is today's largest European manufacturer of squeeze-cast aluminum cookware. Each Scanpan cookware piece is characterized by a clean, functional style designed for daily use year after year. Ever conscious of health and environmental issues, Scanpan ensures that all energy-efficient cast aluminum products are manufactured of recycled aluminum and PFOA- and PFOS-free.
- 5-ply clad stainless-steel and aluminum construction for fast, even heat distribution
- Pressure-cast 100% recycled stainless-steel and aluminum ensures superb heat retention and no hot spots
- CSX fry pan's nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel interior delivers exceptional cooking performance
- CTX pan's patented ceramic-titanium surface with Green Tek nonstick coating is ideal for easy-release cooking without fat or oils allows use of metal utensils
- CTX ceramic-titanium surface will not warp, peel, blister or crack
- 12-piece cookware set browns, fries, sears, poaches, deglazes, caramelizes and more
- PFOA- and PFOS-free
- Convenient interior capacity markings (except on fry and saute pans and pasta insert)
- Polished stainless-steel rolled rims conceal the aluminum core and creates easy-pour convenience
- Lid conveniently features patented side vents to release steam
- Glass lids allow for monitoring food without heat or moisture escaping
- Wide stainless-steel lid rim retains each pan's interior heat
- Rubber seal between lid glass and stainless-steel rim adds durability
- Polished stainless-steel rolled rims conceal the aluminum core and create easy-pour convenience
- Ergonomic, cast 18/10 stainless-steel handles stay cool are securely riveted for safe, comfortable handling
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel rivets permanently secures handles
- Suited for metal utensils, but nonmetal utensils are recommended to help protect the cooking surface
- Sleek, modern brushed finish presents a versatile look for any home or professional kitchen
- Engineered for all cooktops including gas, ceramic, glass, electric, halogen and induction
- Oven-safe to 500 F
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing recommended
- Lifetime warranty
- Tempered glass and brushed stainless-steel lids are heat- and chip-resistant with a stay-cool handle
- CTX 10 1/4" nonstick fry pan
- CSX 10 1/4" stainless-steel fry pan
- CSX 12 1/2" stainless-steel fry pan
- CSX 11" saute pan with lid
- CSX 1-qt. saucepan with lid
- CSX 3-qt. saucepan with lid
- CSX 8-qt. stock pot with lid
- CSX 8-qt. pasta insert
- Made in Denmark
- Material, CSX 5-ply body: 18/10 stainless-steel, aluminum alloy and pure aluminum core
- Material, CTX body: cast aluminum, 18/10 stainless-steel, ceramic-titanium interior
- Material, lids: tempered glass and brushed 18/10 stainless-steel
- Model: 67801200
CSX and CTX 10 1/4" Fry Pans
- Size: 10 1/4" Dia. (18 3/4"L with handle) x 1 3/4"H
- Weight: 2 lb. 10 oz.
CSX 12 1/2" Fry Pan
- Size: 12 3/4" Dia. (22"L with handle) x 2"H
- Weight: 3 lb. 12 oz.
CSX 11" Covered Saute Pan
- Size: 11" Dia. (19 1/2"L with handle) x 2 1/4"H (5"H with lid)
- Weight: 4 lb. 12 oz.
CSX 1-Qt. Covered Saucepan
- Size: 5 3/4" Dia. (13 1/4"L with handle) x 3"H (4 3/4" with lid)
- Weight: 2 lb. 2 oz.
CSX 3-Qt. Covered Saucepan
- Size: 7 1/2" Dia. (14 3/4"L with handle) x 4 1/4"H (6 1/2"H with lid)
- Weight: 3 lb. 10 oz.
CSX 8-Qt. Covered Stock Pot
- Size: 9 3/4" Dia. (14 3/4"W with handles) x 6 3/4"H (9 1/2"H with lid)
- Weight: 6 lb. 8 oz.
CSX 8-Qt. Pasta Insert
- Size: 10" Dia. (14 1/2"W with handles) x 6 3/4"H
- Weight: 2 lb. 6 oz.
Use and Care
- Before using the Scanpan CSX 12-piece cookware set for the first time and after each use, hand wash in hot, soapy water with a brush, cloth or soft sponge. Dry thoroughly. The cookware is dishwasher-safe, but hand washing is recommended.
- After each use, allow the 12-piece cookware set pieces to cool before washing to help prevent any possible warping of the bases. The cookware should be completely clean before storing. To remove any food stuck to your cookware, fill the 5-ply clad stainless-steel cookware with hot, soapy water and allow to stand. When the water temperature has cooled, use a soft, cleaning cloth to remove the food.
- The Scanpan CSX 12-piece cookware set is oven-safe to 500 F and engineered for all cooktops including induction.
- Avoid overheating your 12-piece cookware set. When the desired temperature is reached, turn down the heat to a moderate level.
- Use the 5-ply clad stainless-steel cookware with all types of utensils, but nonmetal utensils are recommended to better protect the cookware surface.
- Do not use harsh scourers or steel wool as they may scratch the cookware's surface. It is helpful to use a stainless-steel cleaner to keep the polished surfaces bright.
You may also like
Customers Also Bought
$99.95 - $179.95
SAVE up to $85
$69.95 - $104.95
SAVE up to $45
$199.95 - $229.95
SAVE up to $169
$129.95 - $179.95
SAVE up to $106
$59.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $80
$169.95 - $299.95
SAVE up to $189
$89.95 - $149.95
SAVE up to $107
$89.95 - $139.95
SAVE up to $48
$99.95 - $199.95
SAVE up to $129
$129.95 - $259.95
$129.95 - $259.95
$129.95 - $259.95