The legendary commercial-quality in the USA Pans Biscotti Pan
ensures flawless baking with easy release every time. Constructed of heavy-gauge aluminized steel, the USA Pans nonstick biscotti pan offers remarkable durability and consistent heat distribution for the life of the pan. The corrugated surface design distinguishes the aluminized steel small baking pan
from lower quality bakeware by maximizing pan strength and preventing warping, denting and other effects of everyday use. The exclusive ridged surface also circulates air all around food, providing a continuous-even baking temperature for uniform results. Plus, the wavy baking area minimizes surface contact so your cranberry almond or espresso biscotti loaves are evenly baked for slicing into scrumptious biscotti cookies.
The proprietary Americoat Plus, a nontoxic clear coating, creates a silicone nonstick surface considered the best in the industry, releasing foods easily from the biscotti baking pan and helping prevent over-baking. Eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free. Rolled edges and internal steel wire add strength to the USA Pans nonstick biscotti pan that is corrosion-resistant and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Over 50 years ago, USA Pans began producing professional-grade pans for leading bakeries and today is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Using superior materials, design and manufacturing methods, USA Pans now provides innovative, durable products for home chefs as well. Located in Crescent, Pennsylvania, USA Pans are proudly made in the USA.Product Features
- Professional-gauge aluminized steel is guaranteed not to bend, warp, rust or corrode under normal baking conditions
- Proprietary nonstick surface is the best in the industry -- nontoxic clear coating releases foods easily and helps prevent over-baking
- Safe, eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Exclusive corrugated surface circulates air around food for continuous-even baking
- Heavy-gauge wire rim adds superior strength under high heat and provides ease in handling
- Made with 65% recycled steel
- Oven-safe to 450 F
- Cleans up easily in warm soap and water
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty