Made with the superior commercial quality that the world's top professional bakers and pastry chefs expect, the USA Pans Nonstick 8-Well Mini Loaf Pan
is designed of heavy-gauge aluminized steel offering remarkable durability and consistent distribution of heat for the life of the pan. The 8 individual wells ensure flawless baking with easy release of mini French bread, pumpkin bread, and other baked favorites like chocolate chip zucchini bread. The corrugated surface design distinguishes the USA Pans nonstick mini loaf pan
from lower quality bakeware by maximizing pan strength and preventing warping, denting and other effects of everyday use.
The proprietary Americoat Plus, a nontoxic clear coating, creates a silicone nonstick surface considered the best in the industry, releasing foods easily from the mini loaf pans and helping prevent over-baking. Eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free. Rolled edges and internal steel wire add strength to the 8-well mini loaf pan that is corrosion-resistant and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Over 50 years ago, USA Pans began producing professional-grade pans for leading bakeries and today is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Using superior materials, design and manufacturing methods, USA Pans now provides innovative, durable products for home chefs as well. Located in Crescent, Pennsylvania, USA Pans are proudly made in the USA. Product Features
- Professional-gauge aluminized steel is guaranteed not to bend, warp, rust or corrode under normal baking conditions
- Proprietary nonstick surface is the best in the industry -- nontoxic clear coating releases foods easily and helps prevent over-baking
- Safe, eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Heavy-gauge wire rim adds superior strength under high heat and provides ease in handling
- Made from 65% recycled steel
- Oven-safe to 450 F
- Cleans up easily in warm soap and water
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty