Heavy-gauge aluminized steel and an exclusive nonstick surface are just two of the reasons the world's top bakers rely on the 3-Piece USA Pans Nonstick Bakeware Set. The commercial-quality construction of the 3-piece bakeware set offers remarkable durability and consistent distribution of heat for the life of each pan. The large cookie sheet
and the half and quarter sheet jelly roll pans ensure flawless baking with easy release of your raspberry jelly rolls, buttermilk biscuits, roasted vegetables or oatmeal cookies. The corrugated surface design distinguishes the cookie sheet and jelly roll pan set from lower quality bakeware by maximizing pan strength and preventing warping, denting and other effects of everyday use.
The exclusive ridged surface also circulates air all around food, providing a continuous-even baking temperature for uniform results. Plus, the wavy baking area minimizes surface contact so your recipes are evenly baked to golden deliciousness. The proprietary Americoat Plus, a nontoxic clear coating, creates a silicone nonstick surface considered the best in the industry, releasing foods easily from the USA Pans nonstick bakeware set and helping prevent over-baking. Eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free. Rolled edges and internal steel wire add strength to the 3-piece bakeware set that is corrosion-resistant and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Over 50 years ago, USA Pans began producing professional-grade pans for leading bakeries and today is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Using superior materials, design and manufacturing methods, USA Pans now provides innovative, durable products for home chefs as well. Located in Crescent, Pennsylvania, USA Pans are proudly made in the USA. Product Features
Set Includes Large cookie sheet Half sheet jelly roll pan Quarter sheet jelly roll pan
- Professional-gauge aluminized steel is guaranteed not to bend, warp, rust or corrode under normal baking conditions
- Proprietary nonstick surface is the best in the industry -- nontoxic clear coating releases foods easily and helps prevent over-baking
- Safe, eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Exclusive corrugated surface circulates air around food for continuous-even baking
- Heavy-gauge wire rim adds superior strength under high heat and provides ease in handling
- Made from 65% recycled steel
- Oven-safe to 450 F
- Cleans up easily in warm soap and water
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty