Professionally designed of heavy-gauge aluminized steel, the 12-Cup USA Pans Nonstick Crown Muffin Pan
offers remarkable durability and consistent heat distribution for the life of the pan. Ensuring flawless baking with easy release, the nonstick cupcake pan expertly bakes favorites like honey bran muffins or strawberries and cream cupcakes. The corrugated surface design distinguishes the 12-cup muffin pan from lower quality bakeware by maximizing pan strength and preventing warping, denting and other effects of everyday use.
The proprietary Americoat Plus, a nontoxic clear coating, creates a silicone nonstick surface considered the best in the industry, releasing foods easily from the USA Pans nonstick crown muffin pan and helping prevent over-baking. Eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free. Rolled edges and internal steel wire add strength to the nonstick cupcake pan that is corrosion-resistant and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Over 50 years ago, USA Pans began producing professional-grade pans for leading bakeries and today is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Using superior materials, design and manufacturing methods, USA Pans now provides innovative, durable products for home chefs as well. Located in Crescent, Pennsylvania, USA Pans are proudly made in the USA. Product Features
- Professional-gauge aluminized steel is guaranteed not to bend, warp, rust or corrode under normal baking conditions
- Proprietary nonstick surface is the best in the industry -- nontoxic clear coating releases foods easily and helps prevent over-baking
- Safe, eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Heavy-gauge wire rim adds superior strength under high heat and provides ease in handling
- Made from 65% recycled steel
- Oven-safe to 450 F
- Cleans up easily in warm soap and water
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty