Confidently bake golden pizzas, calzones and cheese breads to your preferred crispness every time. The professional-gauge USA Pans
Aluminized Steel Pizza Pan
with Nonstick Americoat is remarkably durable with consistent heat distribution. The corrugated surface design distinguishes the USA Pans pizza pan from lower quality bakeware by maximizing pan strength and preventing warping, denting and other effects of everyday use. The exclusive ridged surface also circulates air all around food, providing a continuous-even baking temperature for uniform results. Plus, the pizza pan's wavy baking area minimizes surface contact so your pizzas, break sticks and appetizers bake to a golden crust without burning.
The proprietary Americoat Plus, a nontoxic clear coating, creates a silicone nonstick surface considered the best in the industry, releasing foods easily and helping prevent over-baking. Eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free. Rolled edges and internal steel wire add strength to the nonstick pizza pan that is corrosion-resistant and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Over 50 years ago, USA Pans began producing professional-grade pans for leading bakeries and today is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Using superior materials, design and manufacturing methods, USA Pans now provides innovative, durable products for home chefs as well. Located in Crescent, Pennsylvania, USA Pans are proudly made in the USA.Product Features
- Professional-gauge aluminized steel is guaranteed not to bend, warp, rust or corrode under normal baking conditions
- Proprietary nonstick surface is the best in the industry -- nontoxic clear coating releases foods easily and helps prevent over-baking
- Exclusive corrugated surface circulates air all around food for continuous-even baking
- Ridged surface maximizes pan strength and prevents warping and denting
- Safe, eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Heavy-gauge wire rim adds superior strength under high heat and provides ease in handling
- Made with 65% recycled steel
- Oven-safe to 450 F
- Cleans up easily in warm soap and water
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty