Professional bakers have long trusted the superior-quality and consistent heat distribution of the USA Pans 9" Square Cake Pan
. Constructed of heavy-gauge aluminized steel, the square cake pan offers remarkable durability and flawless baking. The corrugated surface design distinguishes the USA Pans 9" square baker from lower quality bakeware by maximizing pan strength and preventing warping, denting and other effects of everyday use. The exclusive ridged surface also circulates air all around food, providing a continuous-even baking temperature for uniform results. Plus, the nonstick pan's wavy baking area minimizes surface contact so your German apple cake, cheesecake brownies, Tiramisu layer cake and spinach-egg strata bake to golden, moist deliciousness.
The proprietary Americoat Plus, a nontoxic clear coating, creates a silicone nonstick surface considered the best in the industry, releasing foods easily and helping prevent over-baking. Eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free. Rolled edges and internal steel wire add strength to the square cake pan that is corrosion-resistant and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Over 50 years ago, USA Pans began producing professional-grade pans for leading bakeries and today is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Using superior materials, design and manufacturing methods, USA Pans now provides innovative, durable products for home chefs as well. Located in Crescent, Pennsylvania, USA Pans are proudly made in the USA.Product Features
- Professional-gauge aluminized steel is guaranteed not to bend, warp, rust or corrode under normal baking conditions
- Proprietary nonstick surface is the best in the industry -- nontoxic clear coating releases foods easily and helps prevent over-baking
- Exclusive corrugated surface circulates air all around food for continuous-even baking
- Ridged surface maximizes pan strength and prevents warping and denting
- Safe, eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Heavy-gauge wire rim adds superior strength under high heat and provides ease in handling
- Made with 65% recycled steel
- Oven-safe to 450 F
- Cleans up easily in warm soap and water
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty