Commercial bakeries worldwide choose the heavy-gauge aluminized steel of USA Pan bakeware and you can too for your kitchen. The USA Pan Italian Loaf Pan offers remarkable durability and consistent heat distribution so your crusty Italian bread, French and sourdough breads and baguettes turn out flawlessly every time. The perforated surface allows air circulation for deeper browning and a crispier crust. With 4"-across wells, the bread loaf pan
bakes two perfectly shaped, crusty loaves at a time, with a continuous-even baking temperature for uniform results.
The proprietary Americoat Plus, a safe and natural silicone coating, creates a nonstick surface considered the best in the industry, releasing foods easily. Eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free. The USA Pan bakeware is corrosion-resistant and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Over 50 years ago, USA Pan began producing professional-grade pans for leading bakeries and today is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Using superior materials, design and manufacturing methods, USA Pan now provides innovative, durable products for home chefs as well. Located in Crescent, Pennsylvania, USA Pan bakeware is proudly made in the USA.Product Features
- Professional-gauge aluminized steel is guaranteed not to bend, warp, rust or corrode under normal baking conditions
- Safe and natural silicone nonstick surface is the best in the industry -- nontoxic clear coating releases foods easily
- Perforated surface allows air circulation for deeper browning and a crispier crust
- Safe, eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Made with 65% recycled steel
- Oven-safe to 450 F
- Cleans up easily in warm soap and water
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty