Engineered of heavy-gauge aluminized steel and preferred by commercial bakeries worldwide, the USA Pan Meatloaf Pan
with Insert delivers consistent heat distribution so your savory meatloaf, ham loaf or artisan breads turn out flawlessly every time. Remarkably durable, the meatloaf pan's insert features a ridged and perforated bottom surface to enhance deeper browning and the draining of fat. The USA Pan bakeware exclusive ridged surface circulates air all around food, providing a continuous-even baking temperature so your royal fruit loaf or buttery loaf cake turns out deliciously uniform. Without the insert, the meatloaf pan bakes as a regular bread pan.
The proprietary Americoat Plus, a safe and natural silicone coating, creates a nonstick surface considered the best in the industry, releasing foods easily. Eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free. The USA Pan bakeware is corrosion-resistant and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Over 50 years ago, USA Pan began producing professional-grade pans for leading bakeries and today is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Using superior materials, design and manufacturing methods, USA Pan now provides innovative, durable products for home chefs as well. Located in Crescent, Pennsylvania, USA Pan bakeware is proudly made in the USA.Product Features
- Professional-gauge aluminized steel is guaranteed not to bend, warp, rust or corrode under normal baking conditions
- Safe and natural silicone nonstick surface is the best in the industry -- nontoxic clear coating releases foods easily
- Smooth insert with bottom ridges and perforations promotes deeper browning and the draining of fat
- Exclusive corrugated surface circulates air all around food for continuous-even baking
- Ridged surface maximizes pan strength and prevents warping and denting
- Safe, eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Heavy-gauge wire rim adds superior strength under high heat and provides ease in handling
- Made with 65% recycled steel
- Oven-safe to 450 F
- Cleans up easily in warm soap and water
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty