In the early 1700s, European bakers first started making the narrow, flat-crusted bread loaves baked deliciously golden brown in today's USA Pan Pullman Loaf Pan
and Cover. Named after its use in the compact kitchens of Pullman railway cars, the pullman pan
features high sides and a slide-off lid for creating square sandwich loaves. Professional bakers know the success to the Pullman loaf pan is heavy-gauge aluminized steel with remarkable durability and consistent heat distribution. The pullman pan's corrugated surface maximizes pan strength and prevents warping, denting and other effects of everyday use. The exclusive ridged surface also circulates air all around food, providing a continuous-even baking temperature for uniform results so your pain de me, pound cake and brioches turn out flawlessly every time.
The proprietary Americoat Plus, a safe and natural silicone coating, creates a nonstick surface considered the best in the industry, releasing foods easily. Eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free. Rolled edges and internal steel wire add strength to the USA Pan bakeware that is corrosion-resistant and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Over 50 years ago, USA Pan began producing professional-grade pans for leading bakeries and today is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Using superior materials, design and manufacturing methods, USA Pan now provides innovative, durable products for home chefs as well. Located in Crescent, Pennsylvania, USA Pan bakeware is proudly made in the USA.Product Features
- Professional-gauge aluminized steel is guaranteed not to bend, warp, rust or corrode under normal baking conditions
- Safe and natural silicone nonstick surface is the best in the industry -- nontoxic clear coating releases foods easily
- Safe, eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Exclusive corrugated surface circulates air all around food for continuous-even baking
- Ridged surface maximizes pan strength and prevents warping and denting
- Heavy-gauge wire rim adds superior strength under high heat and provides ease in handling
- Made with 65% recycled steel
- Oven-safe to 450 F
- Cleans up easily in warm soap and water
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty