Chicago-style pizzas, tapenade flat bread and cookie pies turn out confidently golden crisp in the USA Pan Deep Dish Pizza Pan
. The professional-gauge pizza pan with nonstick Americoat is remarkably durable with consistent heat distribution. Designed of substantial thick-gauge hard-anodized aluminum, the 12" and 14" pizza pans
ensure an even baking temperature for uniform results. Plus, the USA Pan bakeware's hard-anodized surface will not rust, peel or chip and the dark pan better browns the crust of your deep dish biscuit pizza, apple tart and spinach cheese bites without burning.
Eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free. Rolled edges and internal steel wire add strength to the nonstick pizza pans to prevent warping and denting and are corrosion-resistant and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Over 50 years ago, USA Pan began producing professional-grade pans for leading bakeries and today is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Using superior materials, design and manufacturing methods, USA Pan now provides innovative, durable products for home chefs as well. Located in Crescent, Pennsylvania, USA Pan bakeware is proudly made in the USA.Product Features
- Professional-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum will not rust, peel or chip under normal baking conditions
- Thick-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum ensures even baking temperatures for uniform results
- Dark brown pan better browns crusts for ultimate crispness
- Safe, eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Heavy-gauge wire rim adds superior strength under high heat and provides ease in handling
- Oven-safe to 450 F
- Cleans up easily in warm soap and water
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty