USA Pan Swirl Cupcake Pan
Professional-quality swirl cake pan bakes 6 individual swirl cupcakes that release effortlessly from the pan.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
The proprietary Americoat Plus, a safe and natural silicone coating, creates a nonstick surface considered the best in the industry, releasing foods easily. Eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free. The USA Pan bakeware is corrosion-resistant and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Over 50 years ago, USA Pan began producing professional-grade pans for leading bakeries and today is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Using superior materials, design and manufacturing methods, USA Pan now provides innovative, durable products for home chefs as well. Located in Crescent, Pennsylvania, USA Pan bakeware is proudly made in the USA.
- Professional-gauge aluminized steel is guaranteed not to bend, warp, rust or corrode under normal baking conditions
- Safe and natural silicone nonstick surface is the best in the industry -- nontoxic clear coating releases foods easily
- Ridged surface maximizes pan strength and prevents warping and denting
- Safe, eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Heavy-gauge wire rim adds superior strength under high heat and provides ease in handling
- Made with 65% recycled steel
- Oven-safe to 450 F
- Cleans up easily in warm soap and water
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
- Material: heavy-gauge aluminized steel (65% recycled), Americoat Plus nontoxic clear silicone coating
- Model: 1270SW
- Size: 15 3/4"L x 11 3/4"W x 1 7/8"H
- each well: 3 5/8" Dia. x 1 1/2" deep
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz.
Use and Care
- Hand wash the USA Pan bakeware prior to first use and after every use in warm water with mild dishwashing soap, sponge or nylon pad. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not use harsh abrasives or steel wool pads. Do not soak the pan in water to remove baked-on food or stains. Dishwasher detergents may damage the surface of the 6-cupcake pan.
- Use only wood, nylon, rubber or plastic tools.
- Do not cut food in the nonstick swirl cake pan.
- The nonstick USA Pan bakeware heats so efficiently, it is recommended not to exceed 450 F oven temperature.
- The 6-cupcake pan is freezer-safe.
Customers Also Bought
You may also like