Create 6 individual-sized swirled cakes, breads and molded desserts in a pan favored by the world's top professional bakers. Engineered of heavy-gauge aluminized steel, the USA Pan Swirl 6-Cupcake Pan is remarkably durable with consistent heat distribution. The commercial-grade USA Pan bakeware ensures golden brown flawless baking of dessert favorites including delectable cupcakes, mini tortes and mini ice cream cakes. The corrugated surface maximizes pan strength and prevents warping, denting and other effects of everyday use.
The proprietary Americoat Plus, a safe and natural silicone coating, creates a nonstick surface considered the best in the industry, releasing foods easily. Eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free. The USA Pan bakeware is corrosion-resistant and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Over 50 years ago, USA Pan began producing professional-grade pans for leading bakeries and today is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Using superior materials, design and manufacturing methods, USA Pan now provides innovative, durable products for home chefs as well. Located in Crescent, Pennsylvania, USA Pan bakeware is proudly made in the USA.Product Features
- Professional-gauge aluminized steel is guaranteed not to bend, warp, rust or corrode under normal baking conditions
- Safe and natural silicone nonstick surface is the best in the industry -- nontoxic clear coating releases foods easily
- Ridged surface maximizes pan strength and prevents warping and denting
- Safe, eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Heavy-gauge wire rim adds superior strength under high heat and provides ease in handling
- Made with 65% recycled steel
- Oven-safe to 450 F
- Cleans up easily in warm soap and water
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty