USA Pan Cakelette Pan, 6 cup
Professional-quality cakelette baking pan bakes or freezes 6 individual desserts in 3 designs that release effortlessly from the pan.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
The proprietary Americoat Plus, a nontoxic clear coating, creates a silicone nonstick surface considered the best in the industry, releasing foods easily and helping prevent over-baking. Eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free. Rolled edges and internal steel wire add strength to the nonstick shaped cake pans that are corrosion-resistant and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Over 50 years ago, USA Pans began producing professional-grade pans for leading bakeries and today is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Using superior materials, design and manufacturing methods, USA Pans now provides innovative, durable products for home chefs as well. Located in Crescent, Pennsylvania, USA Pans are proudly made in the USA.
- Professional-gauge aluminized steel is guaranteed not to bend, warp, rust or corrode under normal baking conditions
- Proprietary nonstick surface is the best in the industry -- nontoxic clear coating releases foods easily and helps prevent over-baking
- Ridged surface maximizes pan strength and prevents warping and denting
- Safe, eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Heavy-gauge wire rim adds superior strength under high heat and provides ease in handling
- Made with 65% recycled steel
- Oven-safe to 450 F
- Cleans up easily in warm soap and water
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
- Material: heavy-gauge aluminized steel (65% recycled), Americoat Plus nontoxic clear silicone coating
- Model: 1275VC
- Size: 15 3/4"L x 11 1/4"W x 1 3/4"H
- Weight: 1 lb. 15 oz.
Use and Care
- Hand wash the USA Pans nonstick shaped cake pans prior to first use and after every use in warm water with mild dishwashing soap, sponge or nylon pad. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not use harsh abrasives or steel wool pads. Do not soak the pan in water to remove baked-on food or stains. Dishwasher detergents may damage the surface of the cakelette baking pan.
- Use only wood, nylon, rubber or plastic tools.
- Do not cut food in the nonstick shaped cake pans.
- The USA Pans nonstick shaped cake pans heat so efficiently, it is recommended not to exceed 450 F oven temperature.
- The cakelette baking pan is freezer-safe.
You may also like
Customers Also Bought
$14.95 - $31.95
SAVE up to $7