Create 6 individual-sized cakes, breads and molded desserts in 3 clever patterns in a pan favored by the world's top professional bakers. Engineered of heavy-gauge aluminized steel, the USA Pans 6-Cup Cakelette Baking Pan is remarkably durable with consistent heat distribution. The nonstick shaped cake pans
ensure flawless baking with easy release of dessert favorites including mini cheesecakes, mini Bundt cakes and ice cream cakes. The corrugated surface design distinguishes the cakelette baking pan from lower quality bakeware by maximizing pan strength and preventing warping, denting and other effects of everyday use.
The proprietary Americoat Plus, a nontoxic clear coating, creates a silicone nonstick surface considered the best in the industry, releasing foods easily and helping prevent over-baking. Eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free. Rolled edges and internal steel wire add strength to the nonstick shaped cake pans that are corrosion-resistant and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Over 50 years ago, USA Pans began producing professional-grade pans for leading bakeries and today is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Using superior materials, design and manufacturing methods, USA Pans now provides innovative, durable products for home chefs as well. Located in Crescent, Pennsylvania, USA Pans are proudly made in the USA.Product Features
- Professional-gauge aluminized steel is guaranteed not to bend, warp, rust or corrode under normal baking conditions
- Proprietary nonstick surface is the best in the industry -- nontoxic clear coating releases foods easily and helps prevent over-baking
- Ridged surface maximizes pan strength and prevents warping and denting
- Safe, eco-friendly coating is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Heavy-gauge wire rim adds superior strength under high heat and provides ease in handling
- Made with 65% recycled steel
- Oven-safe to 450 F
- Cleans up easily in warm soap and water
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty