Mouse over image to zoom in
Metrokane Retro Ice Crusher
Crushes up to a quart of ice in less than a minute for slushy and frozen drinks.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
Metrokane was founded in 1983 by Riki Kane, creator of the popular newspaper word game, "Wordy Gurdy." Kane successfully re-introduced the manual juicer to American market with a classic retro design called The Mighty OJ. Today Metrokane produces a wide selection of innovative barware and wine accessory products.
- Efficiently crushes up to a quart of ice in less than a minute
- Produces both coarse and fine crushed ice
- Styled with original 1950s ice crusher design
- Ideal for frozen margaritas and slushy drinks or to serve food on a bed of ice
- Heavy-duty all-metal top and handle with polished chrome finish
- Base with convenient 4-cup capacity
- Hopper with 2-cup capacity
- Clear acrylic base allows monitoring of crushing process
- BPA-free base
- Includes recipes for mixed drinks
- Cleans up quickly in warm, soapy water
- Lifetime warranty on moving parts; 1-year warranty on non-moving parts
- Materials: stainless-steel blades, chrome-plated zinc, and acrylic styrene molded body
- Model: 7177
- Capacity: 4 1/2 cups (36 fl. oz.)
- Size: 4 1/4" Sq. (6"W with handle) x 9 1/4"H
- Weight: 2 lb. 1 oz.
- Made in China
Use and Care
- Before first use, washing cutting blades thoroughly in soapy water to remove protective lubricant. Hand wash all the parts after use.
- To crush ice, place ice cubes in top of Metrokane ice crusher. Turn handle clockwise for fine crushed ice; counter-clockwise for coarse crushed ice.
You may also like
Customers Also Bought
$59.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $20
$29.95 - $89.95
SAVE up to $30
$49.95 - $129.95
SAVE up to $90
$79.95 - $159.95
SAVE up to $110
$99.95 - $294.95
SAVE up to $125