Made in France by the inventors of tempered glass, this Duralex dinnerware
is 2 1/2 times more resistant to shock and breakage than regular glass. Withstanding sudden thermal shock and temperature extremes from -4 to +212 F, this restaurant-quality glass dinnerware set
is perfect for hot or cold entrees. Available in sets and quantities to accommodate guests, the entire glass dinnerware set is ideal for home dining, buffets and special occasion events.
The 8" Duralex bowl is the perfect salad, pasta and soup bowl. With the roundness and sloping sides of a bowl, and flat base of a plate, this Duralex dinnerware serves Caesar chicken salad, grilled steak with fresh greens or crisp salmon salad. Clear glass accentuates fresh ingredients of homemade pasta salad, and has the heat-safe capability to serve steaming hot lobster bisque or pasta fagioli. Serve berries, fruits or vegetables in these Duralex bowls. Also known as a restaurant-style gumbo bowl for serving thick hearty stocks with shrimp or sausage, the flat bottom allows easy cutting, similar to a plate.
The 7 1/2" Duralex salad/dessert plate is ideal to serve spinach feta salad and equally impressive serving quiche Lorraine. With the ability to serve cold or hot side dishes, entrees or desserts, Duralex dinnerware is perfect for presenting mille feuille pastry, a slice of orange cream chiffon cake or apple pie with hot cinnamon sauce.
A blend of clarity, simplicity and durability, the clear tempered glass 9 1/4" Duralex dinner plate serves a generous portion of chicken cordon bleu or sizzling Porterhouse steak right from the grill. Also perfect for salad or vegetable entrees or hearty serving of lasagna.
Refrigerator-to-microwave Duralex dinnerware is produced according to stringent standards. Will not retain odors. Scratch- and stain-resistant. Nest to store. Eco-friendly Duralex dinnerware is ideal to heat food in the microwave and store food in the refrigerator or freezer. Clear thick glass is attractive on the table, coordinating with every table decor. Microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe.
Crafted in La Chapelle-Saint-Mesmin, France, Duralex Lys
place setting acquired its name after the Lys River in France and Belgium, a favorite region for painters in the first half of the 20th century. Product Features
- Durable for everyday use, Duralex dinnerware is 2 1/2 times more resistant to shock and breakage than regular glass
- Withstand temperature extremes from -4 to +212 degrees F to serve hot or cold entrees
- Microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe
- Made in France by the inventors of tempered glass, the bowls, dinner plates and dessert plates are durable to transport safely from refrigerator or microwave to the table
- Will not retain odors
- Scratch and stain-resistant
- Clear glass is attractive on the table, blending with any flatware or serveware
- Duralex International invented tempered glass in 1939. Manufacturers of drinking glasses and bowls, Duralex has been used throughout France for decades in bistros, inns, schools and households due to the extreme durability of the glass