CHEFS cutting board
with large rectangular surface and wide, deep juice well is the durable spacious carving board for slicing pork tenderloin, succulent prime rib roast, ham or turkey. Select, edge-grain thick maple cutting board
preserves the sharp cutting edge on cutlery. This carving board with juice well
is perfect to carve rotisserie chicken or leg of lamb. The beauty and thickness of rich hard-rock maple creates an attractive carving and serving block on a buffet table for freshly-sliced meat. Maple is handcrafted in America.
Also available in sheesham wood, a premium hardwood with natural marbling. Distinctively-rich grain perfect for prep and presentation. No two are alike. Eco-friendly wood is harvested from sustainable plantations in India. Hand wash.
Durable carving board with juice well is ideal to chop vegetables or fruits, collect juices and pour using the corner spout. The smooth flat surface on the reverse side of CHEFS cutting board is excellent for rolling out pastry or cookie dough or kneading bread dough. Ample work surface area and thick construction accommodates large prep tasks. The tightly-grained composition of this thick cutting board is naturally resistant to cuts and scratches, and prevents bacteria from penetrating the surface to provide years of service. Convenient built-in side grips provide safe transport from kitchen to table. With the deep juice well and heat-safe surface, this board easily transports meat from the grill.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-quality cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, dinnerware and more is meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook. CHEFS commitment to innovative, functional design is the key to delivering products of exceptional quality, performance and durability for home and professional kitchens.Maple Wood Product Features
Sheesham Wood Product Features
- Handcrafted in America of North American hard-rock maple with deep, wide well to collect juices and corner spout to pour
- Select, edge-grain construction preserves cutting edge on cutlery
- Beautiful hard-rock maple is an attractive carving block on a buffet table for freshly-sliced meat
Cutting Board Product Features
- Premium hardwood with natural marbling features deep, wide well to collect juices and corner pour spout
- Distinctively-rich marbled grain is perfect for prep and presentation
- No two are alike
- Harvested from sustainable plantations in India
- Spacious rectangular size accommodates grilled tenderloin, rib roast, ham or turkey
- Ideal to chop vegetables or fruits and collect juices in the deep well
- Reverse to flat surface to roll pastry or cookie dough or knead bread dough
- Ample work surface area and thick construction accommodates large prep tasks
- Heat-safe to transport meat from the grill
- Tightly-grained composition is resistant to cuts and scratches, and prevents bacteria from penetrating wood
- Corner spout to pour
- CHEFS signature professional-grade cookware, tools, bakeware, dinnerware and serveware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen