Durable enameled cast-iron 10.25-inch skillet lets you enjoy the delicious crisp-golden texture of cast-iron cooking, without seasoning the pan. The natural even heat distribution of cast iron ensures hash browns, French toast and sausages cook evenly and fast. With the oven-safe capability, the Staub fry pan bakes golden puff pancakes, biscuits or frittata. Black matte enameled interior provides the exceptional browning that adds delicious flavor to hamburgers, pork, poultry and seafood, and ensures easy release. Even-heating base, sidewalls and solid weight of this enameled cast-iron cookware allows searing at high temperatures to seal in moistness and flavor. Perfect for grilled cheese sandwiches or deep frying. The deep design of this 10.25-inch skillet is the ideal cooking environment to fry potatoes, chicken, seafood or appetizers. Smooth enameled exterior in combination with the natural heat-retentive qualities of cast-iron creates durable, maintenance-free cookware.
The Staub cast-iron frying pan is crafted to exacting standards in France. Iron is cast in a single-use mold and high-fired at 1,400 F. Multi-coat enameling fired at high temperatures ensures outstanding strength, resistance to heat and longevity in the kitchen. Chip-, scratch-, crack- and rust-resistant. Spouts on sides allow easy pouring of liquids. Helper handle provides the balance to easily transport from stove top to oven or table. Oven-safe to 500 F and broiler-safe. Safe to use on gas, electric, glass, halogen and induction cooktops. Dishwasher-safe. Made in France.
Staub cookware is crafted in the Alsace region of France, an area renowned for hearty one-pot meals and fine-enameled ceramics. A benchmark for artisan quality and durability, Staub is the preferred cookware of choice, used in restaurants around the world.Product Features
- Black enamel nonstick interior lets you enjoy the delicious crisp-golden texture of cast-iron cooking, without seasoning the pan
- Heat-retentive properties of cast iron ensure food cooks evenly
- Enameled interior allows searing, browning and deep frying; and ensures easy release
- Crafted to exacting standards, the iron is cast in a single-use mold, high-fired at 1,400 F, with 2-3 separate coats of enamel
- Durable enamel is scratch-resistant
- Will not chip, discolor or rust
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Crafted in Alsace, France, utilizing traditional casting methods and adhering to stringent standards of quality