Durable cast-iron Staub square grill pan
lets you enjoy authentic grilled flavor and healthier entrees, without firing up the grill. The natural heat-retentive properties of cast iron ensure food cooks evenly. Grill steaks, pork cutlets, seafood or hamburgers indoors, while draining away excess grease. This 10-inch grill pan elevates bacon, ensuring strips fry uniformly, without cooking in grease. With the black matte, slightly-textured enameled interior, this cast-iron stove top grill pan provides exceptional browning. The even-heating base, sidewalls and solid weight of this indoor grill pan allows searing at high temperatures to seal in moistness, flavor and add light-crisp texture. The Staub square grill pan makes restaurant-style panini sandwiches, Ruebens or grilled cheese sandwiches. Smooth enameled exterior in combination with the natural heat-retentive qualities of cast-iron creates durable, maintenance-free cookware, that does not require seasoning.
The Staub 10-inch grill pan is crafted to exacting standards in France. Iron is cast in a single-use mold and high-fired at 1,400 F. Multi-coat enameling fired at high temperatures ensures outstanding strength, resistance to heat and longevity in the kitchen. Chip-, scratch-, crack- and rust-resistant. Spouts on sides allow easy pouring of liquids. Helper handle provides the balance to easily transport from stove top to oven or table. Oven-safe to 500 F and broiler-safe. Safe to use on gas, electric, glass, halogen and induction cooktops. Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing is recommended. Made in France.
Staub cookware is crafted in the Alsace region of France, an area renowned for hearty one-pot meals and fine-enameled ceramics. A benchmark for artisan quality and durability, Staub is the preferred cookware of choice, used in restaurants around the world.Product Features
- Black enamel nonstick interior does not require seasoning and lets you enjoy authentic grilled flavor and healthier entrees, without firing up the outdoor grill
- Heat-retentive properties of cast iron ensure food cooks evenly
- Grill pan ridges elevate meats, ensuring uniform cooking, while draining away excess grease
- Crafted to exacting standards, the iron is cast in a single-use mold, high-fired at 1,400 F, with 2-3 separate coats of enamel
- Durable enamel is scratch-resistant
- Will not chip, discolor or rust
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Crafted in Alsace, France, utilizing traditional casting methods and adhering to stringent standards of quality