Technologically ahead of its time, this KitchenAid Pro Line Toaster
automatically senses bread in slot, lowers to toast and raises when done. Exceptionally-crafted in the tradition of KitchenAid legendary mixers, this heavyweight, die-cast aluminum toaster is superior in performance, functionality and stunning in design. With motorized carriage and "a little longer" button, this wide-slot toaster allows extra browning, without starting at the beginning of the cycle or changing settings. Select the exact shade of toasting desired from 1 to 7, with the sliding lever, and the corresponding LED timer light will indicate toasting progress. During the toasting process, lights on the specific shade setting will flash, indicating time left in the cycle at a glance. Automatic keep warm function begins 45 seconds after the toasting cycle is complete, lowering toast for 3 minutes, ensuring the perfect serving temperature.
The KitchenAid Pro Line Toaster features extra-wide and long slots, with self-centering interior racks to toast thick-sliced artisan breads or English muffins as uniformly as sandwich bread. Bagel function automatically adjusts heating elements and time, efficiently toasting the inside of a cut bagel, without over-browning the outer crust. The frozen function on this motorized toaster
gently defrosts frozen bread, waffles or pastries, before beginning the toasting cycle, ensuring the center is heated throughout, and the exterior is toasted to perfect shade and texture. Pressing the cancel button immediately stops the toasting process any time during the cycle. With the 4-slot toaster, dual independent controls allow the selection of different settings for each pair of slots, to easily accommodate a variety of tastes at the breakfast table.
In the tradition of KitchenAid stand mixers, this motorized toaster is cast in aluminum and finished with two coats of paint to achieve a deeper, more lustrous metallic effect, replicating KitchenAid's own outstanding mixer colors. Smooth, seamless curvature surface features the recognizable metal trim that instantly identifies KitchenAid, the outstanding brand of quality in kitchen appliances. Convenient under-base cord wrap and footed base for stability. Wipe clean. 2-slice: 1,000 watts. 4-slice: 1,800 watts.
Since the first stand mixer was introduced in the early 1900s, the KitchenAid brand has been acclaimed internationally for performance. Their latest line of toasters, the result of extensive testing and research, upholds their long-standing tradition for excellence. These technologically-advanced appliances are sophisticated in design for the home chef.Product Features
- Advanced toasting system with motorized carriage automatically lowers and raises bread
- Exceptional craftsmanship in the tradition of the legendary stand mixer of heavyweight die-cast aluminum
- "A little longer" button allows extra browning, without starting at the beginning of the cycle or changing settings
- Slide the lever to select the exact shade of browning from 1 to 7
- Corresponding LED timer light indicates toasting progress
- Automatic keep warm function begins 45 seconds after toasting cycle is complete, lowering and heating toast for 3 minutes
- Extra-wide slots feature self-adjusting interior racks to accommodate thick or thin slices
- Bagel function automatically adjusts heating elements and time, ensuring the soft interior is toasted, without over-browning the crust
- Defrost function gently heats to thaw frozen food before toasting
- Cancel button to stop toasting any time during the cycle
- 4-slice toaster features independent controls
- Underbase cord wrap for convenient storage
- Legendary smooth, curvature design and metallic colors replicate the traditional KitchenAid stand mixer
- KitchenAid is acclaimed internationally for high performance appliances