The must-have knife set in the kitchen, with the unparalleled craftsmanship of German cutlery. Superior sharpness, balance and exceptional cutting performance. Precision-forged high-carbon rust-free steel is engineered with Wusthof proprietary PEtec edge, ensuring a strong, lasting sharpness. Classic knife set includes Wusthof Classic Ikon 3 1/2" paring knife. Essential prep tool peels, stems, minces and dices vegetables and fruit. Performs the intricate, fine-detailed work to create professional garnishes or hors d'oeuvres. Deseeds peppers, sections citrus and deveins shrimp to become your "go to" quick prep tool.
This Wusthof Classic Ikon knife set includes the workhorse of the kitchen, the 6" chef's knife. With the slightly-curved blade, this knife quickly and accurately slices vegetables or fruit. Precision tip pierces thick rind on tomatoes, melons and squash. Razor-sharp edge slices deli-thin to thick cuts from roasts. Slices hard-crusted artisan loaves or soft sandwich bread, without crushing interior. Minces herbs or garlic, with the proficiency of a gourmet chef. The thick spine adds strength and heft to perform any prep task, and easily transfer ingredients from butcher block or cutting board. Signature bolster and finger guard provide ultimate balance and maneuverability. The full tang on these Wusthof knives is triple-riveted for durability and firm cutting control. Lifetime manufacturer warranty. .
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital", Solingen Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced technological production methods.
• The two essential cutlery tools for the kitchen, crafted by the German experts of cutlery
• Precision-forged from Wusthof's own high-carbon, rust-free steel
• Proprietary PEtec (Precision Edge technology) edge creates a blade superior in sharpness, with exceptional balance
• 3 1/2" paring knife peels, stems, minces and dices
• Deseeds, deveins and performs intricate work for garnishes and hors d'oeuvres
• Precision-sharp point on the paring knife pierces skin or rind
• 6" chef's knife quickly slices vegetables or fruit
• Pierces tough rind on tomatoes, melon and squash
• Slices roasts paper-thin or any thickness
• The thick spine adds strength to easily mince garlic or herbs, and transfer ingredients from cutting surface
• Chef's knife with signature bolster and finger guard allows ultimate balance and maneuverability
• Triple rivets permanently secure handle to the full tang for durability and firm cutting control
• Contoured polymer handle provides superb ergonomic comfort
• Embossed with the Wusthof logo
• Handmade in Solingen Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs