This Wusthof Classic knife set includes must-have cutlery tools for prep, and easy accessibility on a countertop. Perfect for limited-space areas, the tools in this kitchen knives block set deliver razor-sharp, balanced performance. Precision-forged cutlery of high-carbon steel and come-apart kitchen shears store conveniently in a 7-slot, slim-profile wood block. The set includes: 3 1/2" spear point paring knife to precisely peel and trim vegetables, 6" utility knife to slice luncheon meat, trim meat, bread crusts or melon rind. The 5" hollow-edge santoku combines efficiencies of a cleaver and chef's knife, with pockets of air to reduce friction and drag. Slice tomatoes and vegetables paper-thin, dice or julienne, with ultra-fast release. This Wusthof 7-piece set includes the workhorse of the kitchen, the 8" chef's knife with long, slightly curved, extra-sharp blade to slice roasts, melons or squash, cut vegetables or fruit, mince herbs or garlic. Wusthof 8" bread knife slices through hard-crusted artisan loaves or soft sandwich bread, quickly and precisely.
Precision bolster allows cutting and sharpening along the entire edge, and use of the full blade to the heel. Triple compression rivets attach the high-impact handle securely to the full tang for superior balance and maneuverability. Ergonomic handle ensures a comfortable grip.
Wusthof Classic knife set includes come-apart kitchen shears with bevel- and serrated-edge blades of high-carbon, rust-free steel. Easily cut apart chicken, snip herbs and cut parchment paper. Extra-sharp stainless-steel blades cut through flower stems, twine and plastic packaging. This tool also opens jar lids and bottle caps, using the adjustable gripper teeth below the handles. The handles on these shears pull apart to clean or sharpen blades.
Slimline hardwood block preserves the edge on blades. A handsome visual display on a countertop, this durable block features the Wusthof logo, testament to your preference in cutlery. Lifetime manufacturer warranty on German-made cutlery.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital", Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty first century production methods.7-Pc. Set Includes:
Wusthof Classic Cutlery Product Features
- 3 1/2" spear point paring knife
- 6" utility knife
- 5" hollow-edge santoku
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" bread knife
- come-apart kitchen shears
- 7-slot block (bamboo, black, hardwood or cherry wood finish
Kitchen Shears Product Features
- Essential sharp Wusthof cutlery tools and shears in one convenient knife block set
- Every cutlery tool for efficient kitchen prep: paring knife, utility knife, hollow-edge santoku, chef's knife and bread knife
- Precision-forged blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon, rust-free stainless-steel
- Carefully ground, polished and honed by hand, maintaining integrity of blade
- Precision bolster allows cutting and sharpening along the entire edge and use of the full blade to the heel
- Triple-compression rivets attach high-impact handle securely to the full tang for superior balance and maneuverability
- Ergonomic polymer handle fits either hand for firm cutting control
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs
- Kitchen shears cut apart chicken, portion meat to grill or freeze, trim vegetables and snip herbs
- Cut cleanly through parchment paper, cooking twine and open stiff plastic packaging
- Rust-resistant serrated-edge and bevel-edge blades of high-carbon steel
- Polymer handles fit either hand for firm control