One Wusthof Classic knife combines the high-end performance of 3 knives: santoku, cleaver and chef's knife for fast, accurate ultra-efficient prep. With the razor-sharp cutting edge, this kitchen cutlery
tool has the weight of a cleaver to butcher large cuts of meat, and a rounded edge to trim closely from bone. The Wusthof Chai Dao Knife
has all the outstanding benefits of a santoku, with the heft and perfect rocking motion to dice, chop, slice or mince potatoes, onions, cabbage or carrots. Works with equal agility to cut thick-stalk vegetables, such as celery, broccoli, cauliflower or kohlrabi, with split-second precision. Cut vegetables paper-thin, julienne or slice meat in uniform strips for stir fry. Extra-wide blade allows knuckle clearance to quickly and comfortably perform any prep. The wide blade of this Classic Wusthof knife crushes ingredients, such as garlic or herbs and ensures easy transfer from cutting board to pan.
Designed in consultation with culinary experts, this Wusthof Classic knife is the must-own kitchen workhorse. With the distinctive qualities of a chef's knife, the rigid blade absorbs impact and the slight curve enhances balance. The Wusthof Chai Dao Knife slices meats deli-thin to thick, cuts melons, vegetables and fruits, maintaining extreme sharpness longer. Wusthof's own PEtec edge yields a smoother, more refined edge, with dramatically-increased sharpness and retention along the entire length of the blade.
Precision-forged from of a single piece of Wusthof's own rust-free, high-carbon steel, and laser-cut to exact specifications, this is the knife every seasoned chef wants in the kitchen. Precision bolster allows cutting and sharpening along the entire edge, and use of the full blade to the heel. Triple compression rivets attach the high-impact handle securely to the full tang for superior balance and maneuverability. Ergonomic handle ensures a comfortable grip. Hand wash. 7"L. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, Wusthof has created cutlery that is the preference of chefs worldwide. In keeping with their tradition of quality, Wusthof presents quality-made storage blocks to keep your expensive cutlery investment in outstanding condition for a lifetime.Product Features
- Asian-style razor-sharp blade with the efficiency of the 3 most-used cutlery tools in the kitchen: santoku, cleaver and chef's knife
- Weight of a cleaver to butcher large cuts of meat and rounded edge to trim closely from bone
- Santoku-style blade with the heft and rocking motion to quickly dice, chop, mince or slice
- Quickly and easily cut paper-thin vegetables or julienne
- Slice meat in uniform strips for stir fry
- Allows knuckle clearance to comfortably perform any prep task
- Crushes garlic or herbs and allows easy transfer from cutting board to pan
- Versatility of a chef's knife with rigid blade to slice meat deli-thin to thick
- Wide spine to slice roasts, melons, vegetables or fruits
- PEtec edge maintains a smooth, more refined edge longer
- Precision-forged high-carbon steel is laser-cut to exacting specifications
- Carefully ground, polished and honed by hand, maintaining integrity of the blade
- Precision bolster allows cutting and sharpening along the entire edge and use of the full blade to the heel
- Triple-compression rivets attach high-impact handle securely to the full tang for superior balance and maneuverability
- Ergonomic handle fits either hand for firm cutting control
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs