This wide paring knife is a combination parer and scaled-down chef's knife with a precision-forged blade to peel, chop, dice and mince vegetables or fruit. With a wider spine for extra balance to carve, deseed and devein, this Wusthof paring knife
is the tool for quick, accurate preparation in the kitchen. This wide paring knife quickly pierces skin or rind, stems effortlessly and performs fine-detailed work to prepare garnishes or appetizers.
Precision-forged from one solid piece of high-carbon stainless-steel Wusthof Classic knives
are engineered with the new PEtec edge (Precision Edge Technology) and skillfully honed for superior sharpness. Full tang, signature bolster and finger guard provide ultimate balance and firm cutting control. Triple-riveted for longevity. 4" blade. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital", Solingen Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced technological production methods.Product Features
- Wide blade peels, slices and trims, crushes garlic and herbs and allows easy transfer from board to pan
- Combination parer and scaled-down chef's knife to efficiently chop, dice or mince
- Perfect balance to carve, deseed, devein and stem for preparation of garnishes and appetizers
- Wusthof exclusive PEtec (Precision Edge Technology) edge is honed twice for superior sharpness
- Forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel and tempered to retain a sharp edge longer
- Full tang, triple-riveted for longevity
- Signature bolster and finger guard for ultimate balance and cutting control
- Ergonomic polymer handle for comfortable grip
- Embossed with the Wusthof logo
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs