Healthy cooking is not only about the foods we use: it is also about the right cookware. We are aware of what we eat and cooking has become really "hot". GreenPan makes nonstick pans that allow you to prepare great dishes. All the products look great: premium materials in a clever design. But most of all: GreenPan performs!
The patented Thermolon nonstick technology is heat-resistant up to high temperatures. This means that GreenPan has an extra safety feature; if you overheat your pan, even up to 850 F/450 C, no toxic fumes will be released and the coating will not blister or peel. Thermolon is a better heat conductor than traditional coatings. This results in superb searing and crispy frying! The excellent heat distribution also allows even cooking, which makes the food brown beautifully. It allows you to mostly cook on low to medium temperatures.
Above all, the Thermolon healthy ceramic nonstick surface provides great release and is very easy to clean.Product Features
- GreenPan tries to produce products as responsibly as possible.
- GreenPan products are cadmium- and lead-free.
- GreenPan products are manufactured without PFOA.
- 60% less CO2 is emitted during the curing phase of production of Thermolon coatings, compared to production of traditional coatings on an aggregate level worldwide.
- GreenPan processes used materials into new products to prevent waste of potentially useful materials. Therefore using upcycled stainless-steel for the handles and upcycled aluminum for the cookware bodies.
- Thermolon healthy ceramic non-stick coating.
- Thermolon is heat resistant up to 850 F.
- Extremely scratch-resistant, excellent nonstick properties, very easy to clean.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Safe with plastic, rubber or wooden utensils, not metal utensil safe.
- Hand washing recommended