The Zeroll Original Zelato Ice Cream Spade ends the scooping battle with well-frozen ice cream and other icy desserts. Considered the world's first modern ice cream scoop, the Zeroll original spade
is a reliable classic for serving ice cream, gelato, frozen yogurt, sorbet, and more frozen treats. Commercial-quality Zeroll gelato scoop
features a special self-defrosting fluid in the handle that absorbs heat from your hand to soften frozen solid ice cream and other frozen favorites. With a thicker blade that will withstand years of use, the Zeroll original spade is ideal for hand packing, leveling tubs and hand mixing.
The extended handle keeps fingers out of frozen treats, preventing messes and contamination. Round ice cream spade
easily scoops and piles on rounded helpings of frozen desserts and conveniently offers a left- or right-hand grip. Sturdy aluminum alloy construction with a polished finish resists corrosion and oxidation. For nearly 80 years, the Zeroll original spade has remained the preferred choice of American ice cream parlors and homes alike.
Zeroll invented the world-famous durable ice cream scoop in 1935. The innovative design is showcased at the Museum of Modern Art and considered one of the easiest to use and best constructed ice cream scoops still on the market.Product Features
- Innovative design recognized by the Museum of Modern Art
- Heat-conductive fluid sealed inside the handle warms with hand grip
- Self-defrosting handle allows for quick scoop and easy release
- Extended handle keeps fingers out of frozen treats, preventing messes and contamination
- Even works efficiently in frozen solid ice cream
- Rounded blade easily scoops and scrapes inside square and round corners
- Sturdy aluminum alloy with polished finish resists corrosion and oxidation
- Convenient left- or right-hand grip
- No breakable moving parts
- Hand wash