Mouse over image to zoom in
KitchenAid Pro Line Cordless Hand Blender, KHB3581
Easily rechargeable battery keeps the cordless hand blender with 5 speeds, 5 attachments and 2 blending arms freely on the move anywhere in the kitchen.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
The KitchenAid Pro Line blender's extended 13" blending arm lets you reach the bottom of deep pans with incredible ease and less hand stress. The KitchenAid hand blender removable pan guard attaches easily to the bells and helps prevent scratching of cookware. A robust DC motor quietly powers the cordless hand blender and adjustable speeds offer ultimate processing control of a variety of foods and beverages from fresh guacamole and tomato-basil soup to a mocha frappuccino and strawberry/kiwi smoothie. The S blade expertly kneads and mixes dough and the multipurpose bell blade minces and shreds. For fluffier egg whites and whipped cream, the whisk attachment maximizes air into mixtures. The frother/beater assembly creates delicious frothed drinks and silky batters and the 2 1/2-cup chopper attachment chops generous amounts at one time. The KitchenAid Pro Line blender's 1-liter BPA-free blending pitcher features a no-splash lid. All attachments are top rack dishwasher-safe.
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and its first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid continues to build on its legacy of creating a complete line of products designed for home cooks. KitchenAid now offers virtually every essential for the well-equipped kitchen.
- Conveniently cordless and equally powerful as KitchenAid corded model for exceptional performance anywhere you need it
- Easily rechargeable 12V Lithium-Ion battery with charger delivers optimal runtime
- Premium stainless-steel twist-lock extended 13" and 8" removable blending arms
- Industry's first interchangeable stainless-steel bell blade assemblies that simply twist off
- Industry's first interchangeable stainless-steel bell removable pan guard
- Quiet, powerful 5-speed DC motor
- Easily change between different types of blades with no hassle or tools
- Patented, soft-grip handle offers nonslip, comfortable handling
- Stainless-steel splash guard covers the blending blade to prevent splattering of ingredients
- Adjustable speeds offer ultimate processing control of a variety of foods, beverages and soups
- 1-liter BPA-free blending pitcher with no-splash lid -- 1/2-cup to 4-cup markings (100 ml to 1,000 ml)
- Interchangeable stainless-steel attachments include: whisk for maximizing air in mixtures; S blade for kneading and mixing dough; multipurpose bell blade for mincing and shredding; frother/beater bell blade for frothing drinks and batters; 2 1/2-cup chopper attachment to instantly chop generous amounts
- Stainless-steel bell blade assembly covers protect the blades when not in use
- Storage case organizes your hand blender components
- All attachments are top rack dishwasher-safe, but hand washing is recommended
- 1-year warranty
- English/French/Spanish instruction manual with recipes
- 13" and 8" removable blending arms
- Removable pan guard
- Stainless-steel S-bell blade assembly
- Stainless-steel multipurpose bell blade assembly
- Stainless-steel frother/beater bell blade assembly
- Whisk attachment
- 2 1/2-cup chopper attachment
- 1-liter BPA-free blending pitcher
- 3 stainless-steel bell blade assembly covers
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with charger
- Storage case and cord strap
- Material: stainless-steel, heavy-duty plastic
- Model: KHB3581
- Size: 2 3/4" Dia. x 12 1/4"H
- Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz.
- 180 watts
- Made in China
Use and Care
- To clean the KitchenAid hand blender, wipe the motor body and adapters with a damp cloth. Mild dish soap may be used, but do not use abrasive cleansers. Wipe power cord with warm, sudsy cloth, then wipe clean with damp cloth. Dry with soft cloth. Do not put whisk or chopper adapters in dishwasher.
- When using the chopper, do not open until blades stop. Wash the cordless hand blender's chopper adapter and whisk adapter by hand in hot, soapy water.
- Dry blending arm and bell blade with soft cloth.
- Do not immerse the KitchenAid Pro Line blender motor body or the adapters in water.
- Wash blending attachment, pitcher and lid, whisk, chopper bowl, blade, and nonskid base in hot, soapy water, or in the top rack of the dishwasher. Dry thoroughly.
You may also like
Customers Also Bought