You can rely on the Tramontina Gourmet 3-Piece Pasta Set as a dependable multi-tasker for efficiently boiling seafood, pasta, potatoes and much more -- and draining away the water with the handy locking strainer. With the Tramontina pasta cooker
, there's no need for a separate colander or strainer. Engineered of premium, brushed 18/10 stainless-steel with aluminum alloy core and magnetic stainless-steel impact-bonded base, the pasta pan and strainer
are equipped for a lifetime of use.
The half moon opening on the locking strainer lets you effortlessly cook sauces without messy splashing. Remove the strainer and deliciously simmer a 6-qt. batch of stew, soup or chili. PFOA- and PTFE-free, the pasta cooking set
will not react with foods and the tempered glass lid with polished stainless-steel rim helps you monitor the cooking progress. Sturdy side handles make for secure lifting and transferring of the Tramontina pasta cooker. Oven-safe to 350 F and compatible with all cooktops including induction. Lifetime warranty.
Introduced to the United States in 1986, Tramontina is a leading manufacturer of high-quality cookware nationally and internationally and committed to design, research and development of innovative, functional products. Tramontina cookware's superior quality is evident with exceptionally durable, affordable kitchen pieces for the cooking professional and enthusiast alike.Product Features
- Premium brushed 18/10 stainless-steel with aluminum alloy core and magnetic stainless-steel base
- Tri-ply impact-bonded base for a lifetime of use
- Locking strainer for cooking pasta and half-moon opening for cooking sauces
- Brushed stainless-steel interior helps prevent foods from sticking and will not react with foods
- Clear tempered glass lid with polished stainless-steel rim helps you view cooking progress
- Sturdy cast stainless-steel side handles make for secure lifting
- Oven-safe to 350 F
- Suitable for use with gas, ceramic, glass, electric, halogen and induction cooktops
- NSF* certified
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing recommended
- Lifetime warranty
*The National Sanitation Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organization that employs stringent sanitation standards in evaluating food equipment for commercial use.