The Lodge Logic loaf pan
is pre-seasoned and ready to use, ensuring the delicious golden crust that gives bread its homemade texture and flavor. With superior heat distribution throughout the bottom and sides, and energy-absorbing natural black construction, this cast-iron bakeware reduces baking time, efficiently conserving energy. A healthy alternative to nonstick cookware, this pre-seasoned cast-iron bread pan bakes traditional white, wheat or whole-grain bread. Ideal for cornbread or quick bread. A chef's favorite for meat loaf, the Lodge Logic loaf pan provides a crisp-textured crust, retaining the moist and flavorful interior. Equally impressive for dessert. Loaf pan is the perfect size for baked apple, peach or pear dessert, with a crumb crust.
Lodge's pre-seasoning process penetrates metal's pores thoroughly and uniformly, so the loaf pan retains the easy-release cooking surface. The black matte patina improves naturally with use. Transport easily using side handles. Safe to use on gas, electric, ceramic, glass and induction cooktops. Oven- and broiler-safe. Freezer-safe. Hand wash. Made in the USA. 1 1/2-qt. capacity.
Originating in Tennessee in 1896, Lodge remains family owned more than 115 years later. Makers of the finest cast-iron cookware, the even heating, superior heat retention and stick-resistant qualities of cast iron makes Lodge cookware a favorite of professional chefs.Product Features
- Superior heat conductivity of cast-iron bakes a golden, home-style crust
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Reduces baking time, with the even heat distribution throughout the bottom and sides and energy-absorbing black construction
- Allows the golden-crisp browning of traditional bread, cornbread or quick bread
- Perfect for meat loaf, providing a crisp-textured crust, while retaining moist flavorful interior
- Ideal size to bake baked apple, peach or pear, with a crumb crust
- Cast-iron is the healthy alternative to nonstick cooking
- The pre-seasoning process penetrates metal's pores thoroughly, ensuring an easy-release surface
- Black matte patina improves naturally with use
- Transport easily using side handles
- Lodge Cast Iron is America's original cookware company, introducing cast-iron skillets and Dutch ovens in 1896. Lodge maintains high quality standards throughout the manufacturing process, and is the recipient of numerous awards for environmentally-responsible manufacturing.