This Wusthof Gourmet knife
cuts so quickly and precisely, it is the exceptional cutlery tool for efficient breakfast, lunch and dinner prep. Engineered by Wusthof, masters of cutlery, in partnership with cutlery experts at CHEFS, this knife excels in performance. Ease of slicing is amazing with sharp scalloped serrations. The tip instantly pierces tough crusts on artisan breads and bagels. Deep serrations glide through interiors like butter, without crushing. Cuts soft or hot bread, without flattening loaf. This breakfast knife slices Canadian bacon and uniform sausage patties, as easily as thick rind on melon.
This serrated deli knife
has the added efficiency of a precision point to quickly penetrate thick-skinned fruit without mashing, and without pressure on your hands. Pierces and slices paper-thin tomato slices, vegetables and deli-style meats from roasts. Cleanly cuts panini sandwiches, retaining the height of ingredients for restaurant-style presentation. Scalloped edge on this breakfast knife never touches the cutting board, ensuring continuous precision performance, with a blade that never requires sharpening.
Laser-cut from a single piece of high-carbon steel, the Wusthof Gourmet serrated deli knife features full tang triple-riveted to the handle for strength and longevity. Hand wash. 8"L blade. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital", Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century production methods.Product Features
- Sharp scalloped edge on this laser-cut knife slices quickly and precisely
- Engineered by Wusthof, masters of cutlery, in partnership with cutlery experts at CHEFS for greater efficiency in prep
- Cuts artisan bread and bagels, without crushing
- Penetrates thick-skinned fruits and vegetables, without crushing loaf
- Slices hot loaves and soft sandwich breads, without flattening
- Cuts uniform slices of Canadian bacon and sausage patties
- Cuts paper-thin tomato slices, vegetables and deli-style meats
- Pierces tough rind on melons, with minimal pressure
- Wusthof's own laser-cut high-carbon stainless-steel with full tang for strength and longevity
- Ergonomic synthetic handle fits either hand for firm control
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs