A thinner precision-scalloped blade edge for exceptional cutting performance, this revolutionary Wusthof Gourmet knife
reduces drag 50% for precision cutting. Extra-Sharp and easy to use, this kitchen knife pierces quickly and slices accurately. Penetrates thick-skinned tomatoes with minimal pressure to create thin slices for sandwiches, salads or garnishes. The long, scalloped edge on this serrated utility knife
is extra sharp to leave soft interiors of fruits and vegetables impeccably intact. Laser-cut blade pierces tough skin of onion, zucchini, cucumber or eggplant, and dense rind of citrus effortlessly. Thick spine adds strength to finish the cut. With the precision point to start the cut, this kitchen knife splits open tough casing on sausage, slices cold cuts for platters, and preps vegetables for restaurant-style presentation.
Developed in partnership with CHEFS, the Wusthof Gourmet utility knife has the precision sharpness and versatility to be the preferred serrated utility knife for multiple prep. Pierces hard crust of artisan bread like slicing butter, retaining the height of each slice and the loaf. Cuts paper-thin vegetables and fruit slices, juliennes, segments fruit and creates hors d'oeuvres with the precision of one high-performance blade. This exclusive cutting edge never touches the cutting board -- never needs sharpening. Beautifully balanced with full tang triple riveted to the handle for superior strength and maneuverability Laser-cut high-carbon stainless-steel. Hand wash. 5"L blade. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century production methods.Product Features
- Deep scalloped edge is ground thinner, reducing drag 50% for quick, efficient food preparation
- Pierces thick-skinned vegetables and fruits using minimal pressure, leaving the outside and fleshy interior intact
- With long blade and wider spine, this knife expertly slices, dices, minces and chops
- Cuts paper thin vegetable slices for salads, segments fruit, juliennes and creates decorative hors d'oeuvres
- Slices hard-crust artisan bread and bagels, without crushing interiors
- Blade edge never touches the cutting board -- never needs sharpening
- Full tang for superior balance and maneuverability
- Ergonomic synthetic handle, triple-riveted for strength ensures a smooth comfortable grip for either hand
- Special alloyed steel is stain- and rust-resistant
- Handcrafted in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs