Make professional quarter-sheet, half-sheet and big-sheet cakes or dessert bars with these commercial-duty, uncoated aluminum baking pans. Preferred by professional bakers, these Nordic Ware sheet pans ensure even heating. Also ideal to bake artisan bread, granola crisps or cookies. Perfect sizes to roast vegetables, nuts or seeds in large quantities. Galvanized steel-reinforced rim adds tensile strength to prevent warping and provide an easy grip, transporting to and from the oven. Rustproof for long-life durability. Heavy-duty aluminum. Heat-safe to 450 F. Hand wash. Made in the USA. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
In partnership with CHEFS, Nordic Ware produces this premium, commercial-quality, heavy-gauge aluminum bakeware. Meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook, CHEFS natural bakeware
delivers exceptional quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
Nordic Ware is a family-owned, American manufacturer of bakeware, cookware and barbecue accessories, since 1946. The original inventor of the Bundt cake pan, Nordic Ware offers quality, dependability and value, recognized by millions of home chefs.Product Features
- Commercial-duty quarter-sheet, half-sheet and big-sheet cake pans provide superb heat conductivity for flawless cakes
- Natural uncoated aluminum pan heats evenly to bake dessert bars, cookies, granola berry crisps or artisan breads
- Perfect sizes to roast vegetables, nuts or seeds
- Galvanized steel, reinforced rim adds tensile strength to prevent warping and provide an easy-grip transporting to and from the oven
- Rustproof for long-life durability
- Nordic Ware is a family-owned business operating since 1946, specializing in sculpted bakeware, kitchen tools and accessories. The recipient of numerous green awards as leaders in environmentally-safe manufacturing