CHEFS natural bakeware
provides excellent conduction to bake cookies, pastries or rolls evenly. The generous size of this cookie baking sheet
allows baking more in one pan, efficiently saving energy. Durable cookie sheet
will last a lifetime. Commercial-quality, uncoated aluminum preferred by professional bakers ensures uniform rising. Steel-reinforced rim adds strength to prevent warping and provide an easy grip, transporting to and from the oven. Rustproof for long-life durability. Heavy-gauge aluminum. Oven-safe to 450 F. Hand wash. Made in the USA. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
In partnership with CHEFS, Nordic Ware produces this premium, commercial-quality, heavy-gauge aluminum bakeware. Meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook, CHEFS natural bakeware delivers exceptional quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
Nordic Ware is a family-owned, American manufacturer of bakeware, cookware and barbecue accessories, since 1946. The original inventor of the Bundt cake pan, Nordic Ware offers quality, dependability and value, recognized by millions of home chefs.Product Features
- Commercial-quality cookie sheet provides superb heat conductivity to bake cookies, pastries and rolls evenly
- Generous size to bake more in one pan and save energy
- Natural, uncoated aluminum heats evenly, ensuring uniform rising of pastries or rolls
- Steel-reinforced rim adds strength, providing an easy-grip to transport
- Will not warp
- Rustproof for lifetime durability
- CHEFS signature professional-quality bakeware, cookware, tools, and serveware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen