Bake and store tall meringue, creme pie or Dutch apple with delicious streusel topping using this deep pie pan with lid
. Commercial-quality, uncoated aluminum pie baking pan
preferred by professional bakers heats evenly, ensuring even rising. Ideal depth to bake and store quiche or tart. The perfect pan for family gatherings, with flat surface dome lid to easily stack and transport. Air vents in lid maintain optimal freshness. Steel-reinforced rim adds strength to prevent warping and provide an easy grip, transporting to and from the oven. Rustproof for long-life durability. Heavy-gauge aluminum. Oven-safe to 450 F. Hand wash. Made in the USA. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
In partnership with CHEFS, Nordic Ware produces this premium, commercial-quality, heavy-gauge aluminum bakeware. Meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook, CHEFS natural bakeware
delivers exceptional quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
Nordic Ware is a family-owned, American manufacturer of bakeware, cookware and barbecue accessories, since 1946. The original inventor of the Bundt cake pan, Nordic Ware offers quality, dependability and value, recognized by millions of home chefs.Product Features
- Commercial-quality cake pan provides superb heat conductivity to bake flawless cakes
- Natural, uncoated aluminum heats evenly, ensuring even rising
- Dome lid to bake, store and preserve freshness of meringue, creme or streusel-topping pie
- Snap-tight lid with flat top surface to stack and transport pie or quiche to events
- Air vents to maintain optimal freshness
- Steel reinforced rim adds strength, providing an easy-grip to transport
- Will not warp
- Rustproof for lifetime durability
- CHEFS signature professional-quality bakeware, cookware, tools, and serveware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen